Forced marriage with my neighbour Part - 1

Hello sugars ❤️ this is my new series I hope you will also support this one.
💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

A hardworking albino person is sleeping peacefully until...

🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

Suddenly a loud music started making him awake.

Shu : This stupid girl.

He covered his ears with pillows.

Shu : Who played that much loud music? Now it's enough I am ignoring this from a month because she is a girl and I respect girls but not today I will show her who is Shu Kurenai.

He get up from his bed and walked out of his house and come in front of your house.

Shu : Today she will die by my hands.

He is about to press the door bell button but suddenly the music stop.

Shu : Today I am leaving her.

He looked here and there then his eyes fall on a planted pot, he smirked and kick the pot making it broken then he immediately come inside his house and slammed the door.

~Y/n P.O.V~

I am listening and dancing on my favourite song but my gaze fell on my clock.

Me : Oh! Shit...I am late for University.

I immediately switched off the music but i heard a broken sound.

Me : Is something broken ?

I opened the door and come out of my house then my eyes fall on my broken pot.

Me : Oh! Noooo...my favourite plant pot broken...my pink rosie.

I heard a door closed sound and I looked at my left side.

Me : Who is living here ? I never saw anyone from a month.

~End of Y/n P.O.V~
~In Evening~

You walked towards your house but stop and turned towards your neighbour house and saw his nameplate.

Y/n : Shu Kurenai ? Okay but i never saw him.

You come to your house door and bent down.

Y/n : This is your new pot my pinky rosie.

You planted the rose on the new pot then went inside.

~After 15 minutes~
~On Call~

Y/n : Yes mom please believe me I am studying i am dancing and listening music too but I love it and please tell dad that I don't want to get married now.

Y/m : But Y/n-

Y/f : What you said huh ? You was failed in last exam.

Y/n : But dad only in one subject.

Y/f : I don't want to hear anything just come here or else I will not send you money.

Y/n : Don't send, my mom will send me okay.

You hangup the call.

~In Night~

Shu come out of his car and started to walk towards his house but stop and looked at your house.

Shu : She planted it again.

Suddenly his phone started ringing and he walked inside his house and closed the door then he picked up his call.