Forced marriage with my neighbour Part - 3

Hello sugars ❤️ I hope you all are doing well and here is your 3 part of this series...I hope you'll enjoy it and please don't force me to update any of the series chapter cause when I will feel well and comfortable then I'll update it.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

~After 1 Week~
~At Morning~

Shu : Wifey...you again didn't add spices in food.

Y/n : Sorry hubby...

You gave him a death glare and pass him the plate of Kimchi ( Korean food ).

Y/n : Here...I hope you'll like it.

You were staring at him with your sharp glare and he noticed that and said.

Shu : I am your own husband and I know I am handsome but stop staring.

Y/n : I am just thinking how god created you...so ugly like a gutter.

Shu : But I know how god created you...he was looking for the garbage when he created you.

Y/n : You bastard!!!

He gave you a flying kiss and wink at you making you blush but you immediately looked away then looked back at him.

Y/n : Eat quietly and get lost or If my volcano blast then first I'll take your disgusting eyeballs out and---

He stood up and put his hands on the dinning table and come closer to you.

Shu : Then take them out.

He looked at you with dark eyes and you immediately looked down making him smirk.

Y/n : I am sorry...I shouldn't have to talk to you like this...I am sorry hubby.

Shu : That's like my good girl.

He backed away and was about to sit on his seat but you kicked the chair making him fall on floor with a loud groan.

Shu : You brainless garbage...

You smile innocently and come closer to his face then whispered.

Y/n : I am sorry hubby...I shouldn't have to behave like this to you.

You grabbed his collar.

Y/n : What you thought your cheap tricks will work on me ? It's Y/n, Mr.Kurenai...don't you dare to mess with me again.

He get up from the floor and grabbed your wrist and twisted your hand making you screamed in pain.

Y/n : Ahhhhhh!!!

Shu : It's Y/n Kurenai baby and be in your limits...I am tolerating everything it doesn't mean that I can't do anything.

Y/n : You jerk...leave my hand.

He twisted it more hardly and pushed you on the chair then left from there.

Y/n : You shouldn't have done this mistake and I promise If I didn't make you screamed in pain then I am also not Y/n Kurenai.

~At Night~

Shu come back home and and sat down on couch tiredly.

Shu : Y/n...give me water!!!

You gave him the glass of water and he drank it.

Y/n : Are you tired ?

He nodded slowly and gently grabbed your hand making you sit down beside him.