If Derp was in the Hunger Games.

What I would do if I was in the fight to the death with my fellow contenders.
____________________________________________________________
If I was in the hunger games, I would definitely run towards the cornucopia if I was not near the Careers. Now if I WAS close to them, peace out suckers, have fun in death.
The first resource I would search for would be maybe some water and food, then I would make a fire. But then BOOM I'm dead. If you haven't seen the movie or read the books, some girl decides to make a fire and she gets skewed by Cato. *clap,clap*
But instead if I was warm enough, I would, ya know, tip toe back to the cornucopia, maybe get some stuff SO I DON'T DIE. Once I safely get supplies, I would attempt to climb a tree, but then fall, so I would just camp out on the floor. After making it through the night, I would maybe walk around some. But of course when I'm eating a bird, *BEEP* there will be a feast at the cornucopia tonight. *Sprints towards cornucopia* feast? Where's the food? Because when I hear feast, I'm thinking chicken with some gravy, and some mashed potatoes. But BOOM I'm dead. Feast in the hunger games. Not chicken, but death. Anthem, over, done. ( Go thresh :3)