Tick Tock TWO

Hi, I'm Ellery, 24 and just like the other girls out there in love and dating, I desperately waiting for my soulmate to come and get to know him and shared our precious moments together.

Well, waiting for your soulmates traditionally done through a timer, this measures how distant or how near your soulmate will came into you so you should be prepared and never missed out the chance of getting to know and welcoming your soulmate in this World of Timer. Every second counts.

If you asked me if how far my soulmate is, he's still on a distance. About 192 hours if my counting is right. "What the hell is he doing for me to wait such long hour?", I complained. I think I will spend a longer month without having to meet my soulmate.

The day passes, I can see lovey-dovy's everywhere. And here I'am setting on a small balcony making my day pass trying to amuse myself doing stuff that will make me out of boredom.

"Hey Ellery!, wanna join us going to the amusement park with my baby?" Stef shouted.

"Thanks but no thanks, I'll only get stuck there seeing you guys, better to be alone. Enjoy yourselves.", I shouted back.

I don't know how many days had passed, I don't even check my timer. I'll just hear it's tick tock and don't mind.

One day, I go to the bar, drink a very strong whiskey and hang out with lots of guys trying to break everyone's soulmates until I get wasted. I dance non-stop like a star, everyone's eyes are into me and as if I care. I got wasted then the next morning,

Tick tock tick tock tick tock !!!!! "What's the noise?!", I said light headed. My head aches a lot and still have my hangover.

The timer.. Tick tock tick tock.
As I see it, I was really shock seeing the remaining 2 minutes before my soulmate arrives. "God, what will I gonna do?", telling myself in an anxious way.

I looked like a disaster in the mirror, trying to make myself look presentable. But wait, where am I? I can't remember anything after that night.

Suddenly, the surroundings turn dark then suddenly it turn bright with a man standing, I can't barely look at his face because of the light that touches my eyes.

"Hi" a monotonous voice come from behind. I was stunned seeing a very charming, handsome, tall, dark man standing stretching his hand wanted to give me handshake.

My heart runs so fast, and his hands touches my lips so gently saying "you have scattered lipstick left in your lips." then smile at me so sweetly.

I looked at him like after longing for a long time, finally he came to me without me having a perfect welcome to him.

From then on, we try everything what other couples do until the very last tick tock of our life story.

© All Rights Reserved 2022 by Biibevs