~ Authors note ~

Heyy! I am rstation!

I am using Wattpad for a long time but I've never written a book before, so this is the first time that I am writing a book.
I really like to read your comments, so please leave some comments when you feel to. Songs will be added by some chapters:) so you can listen to matching music.

THIS BOOK ISN'T FINISHED! In this book there will be cursing, talking about maybe triggering subjects like (traumatic experiences or disorders) and abuse. This may sound very intense but it is not so extreme (in my opinion ofcorse)! There will be trigger warnings (expect the cursing).

**

Here is ones again the information about the book:

A girl who is interested in murder mystery's.

** <33

Meril is a normal, quiet and shy 15yrs old girl who has 2 older brothers: Shawn and Noël.
They all go to the same school.
Her brothers are popular at school and Meril is the opposite. Most people at school don't even know she exist. When her school gives the students the option to take extra lessons, Meril immediately knows what she wants. She wants to follow 'detective lessons'.

What happens when she gets stuck in the subject. When she can't let it go, even though she wants it so badly? Are her brothers gonna have to rescue her? Will she maybe find a boyfriend? Can she fight her own demons?

She has a hard time at school, she finds it difficult to have friends and her father grows more distance from her. Can her brothers help her? Will she be ok?

Read this book to find out! :)

**

I am sure that you're gonna like the book!