Tom on heat

(Tord pov)I woke up and went to the kitchen and saw edd singing that song 'Adventure time"making pancakes making bacon pancakes!" Edd turned around and saw me and yelped "Dude you need to stop watching that!" I told him "No! I like it!" He said as he put the plate of pancakes on the table "whatever you say!" I Said as I grabbed a pancake. Matt walked in and wrapped his arms around Edd's waist from behind. Edd and Matt have been dating for a while now,it kinda gets annoying 'cause they're lovey-dovey anywhere! Matt kissed Edd and slowly made his way to Edd's pants "No,no,no! If you to are gonna do this then go to one of y'all's rooms!" I said. "Fine!"they walked to a room and-(Time skip brought to you buy Pau's eyebrows!) (Still Tord's pov :/)I was sitting on the couch and it's 12:00 in the afternoon so Tom should be out by now! "Edd do you know if Tom went somewhere?" I yelled up the stairs "no! Go check on him!" 'ugh why don't you?'i say in my head. I got up and went to Tom's room. I knocked on the door "Tom? You okay?" I opened his door and saw he dark purple monster like hands and a tail,he also had ears. His room smelled sweet. Tom saw me and pinned me to a wall and kicked me neck sending a shiver down my spine "T-Tord.....let me do this." He said in a shaky voice. "I'm sorry Tom but no. Now please let go." Tom did the exact opposite of what I said and tightened his grip almost enough to rip my skin. "Tord,I kn-know you want this!~" Tom said. He started scaring me,his eyes started glowing dark purple,and he pinned me to the floor as he sat on top of me. "Tom! No get off me!" Tom didn't listen again,he bit my neck so hard he !Ade it bleed, of course I yelled in pain! It hurt! "Tom!! Get off me!!" I tried pushing him off but he wouldn't come of! (End of chapter one! >:3)

Words:371.
Started:Sat.Dec.17,11:01.
Finished: Sat.Dec.17,12:37
Thanks you!!