Chapter 3

__________

Walking into the bathroom you see Minjun walk up to you, "is everything okay? I hope you are okay." This made you somehow sick remembering what she said in the groupchat.

Smiling at her you nod "I'm okay just tired, thanks for worrying for me!" She smiled at you as put her arm around you and spoke to you as Sooah was texting on her phone. Harin walked into the room with everyone greeting her. She waves at you as you greet her. After a small talk, its time for the lesson, and everyone sits down.

The lesson has already started but Lily didn't come back, looking at her desk you frown. You hear the door being opened as people started whispering and laughing quietly. "Why are you so late Lily Nam?"

"I felt unwell and-"

"That's no reason to be late!"

"But..."

"Go outside they are doing laps."

She wanted to go get her bag as Minjun pointed at the window and Lily's eyes widened. Your mouth slightly opened and quickly shuts. She goes outside and comes back 20 minutes later. Sitting down she wipes away the milk as she takes her textbook, "I feel so bad for Y/n!" Sooah in the back says as you wince.

Lily stands up to say something but the teacher quickly tells her to sit down.

When lunchtime comes, you feel extremely uncomfortable as you eat your food and think about what happened this morning. You feel so bad but you are worried to stand up-

There is a crash on another table as someone hit their tray onto Lily's textbooks as she started yelling at him as your table started laughing.

"Shut up bully."

Those words left Lily wide-eyed as her lips tremble and she leaves the room. People either laughed or stayed quiet. "Y/n!"

"Huh-"

"I've been trying to reach you are you sure you are okay?" It made you sick how worried for you she was.

"Haha, I'm telling you I'm okay don't worry!"

"Hmm tell me if you need anything..." she smiles at you shyly.

You nod your head and continue eating. This is terrible, why are they doing this to her, why are the teachers not helping, will Lily be like Stephen...

The bell rings and you go to lesson, the day wasn't too bad and you hopped they stop but when you all came back Lily was on the floor with her textbook ripped as some guy was moving around the scissors on his finger whistling as his friends laughed.

You look at Lily and try to say something but she quickly sushes you as Minjun glares at her.

___

At the very end of the day, they asked you to hang out as you said it was okay, walking you see the ginger near where he left off in the morning, "Y/nnn you are so slow!"

"You didn't need to wait for me-"

"That's what friends do now let's go!"

That confused you but you smiled, speaking to him and enjoying the conversation. When you break paths again he says bye to you as you return it back, "bye Jake it was nice talking to you." You smile at him as he stands there and you start walking away as he smiles to himself. Walking to the other direction he walks back home.

Getting home you go to your room, and feel so terrible, your head hurts and you want to cry. Closing your eyes you remember Stephen as you feel pain. Opening your contacts you try calling Gray, but it drops instantly, he had blocked you. You forgot. Going to bed you feel pain tugging at your heart.

___

Making your way to the class this morning you didnt expect what you would see now. There was marker prints on the table, it said some terrible things as your remembered what happened to Stephen as you see Lily about to run away, "Lily!"

Everyone in the class starts grinning thinking what youd say but instead you chase after her and grab her arm as she has her back turned to everyone.

"What the hell?" Everyone looks at you confused, "this isnt right and is going to far, she didnt do anything to you!"

"She bullied Harin-"

"Even if she did why should everyone be like this? This is going too far!"

Everyone stays quiet as you go to the bathroom with Lily as she starts crying. You hug her and try your best to comfort her as she had none stop tears running down. After a long time, you two walk back to the classroom and see the class stay quiet as your hand holds her tighter. She looks at you shocked as you sit down with her.

You get a message saying you got removed from a group chat but you could care less, you wouldn't let this happen to her.

___

As lunchtime rolled about, you ate by Lily's side as she ate quietly. The people whispered around you but you had enough, you wouldn't let this happen to her. You heard someone behind you laugh and as you see a tray being tilted and Lily's face growing white you stand up, grab the tray, and smash it into his face. Dropping the tray to the side you feel pissed off as you start yelling at him.

You didn't notice this but while most people were shocked or angry, there was someone jealous in the room and someone who couldn't take their eyes off you. Lily's eyes sparkled, and all she could think was how cool you looked. You grab her arm and walk out, "let's eat somewhere else."

"Y-yes!"

Eating in silence she looked at you "why are you helping me?"

"I felt bad for you, this isn't how someone should be treated, also I have a question," she looked up at you confused, "is it true you bullied Harin?"

"...me and her used to be friends..." You listened closely as you ate, "we would hang out, but I had to move away. She was mad, she even lied about me being abused at home, and when I blocked her, I started getting all sorts of death threats. At first, I didn't think much of it, but now I know why so many people hate me..."

"Lily, I'm so sorry this is happening to you..."

___

The class had ended and Lily stayed by your side throughout lunch and class, she wouldn't go anywhere without you. After you hit someone it seems people stayed away from you, and Lily generally felt more dependent on you but you didn't mind. "I'm gonna go this way now Y/n, see you tomorrow!"

You wave at her gently and smile. You get a message from your phone and check it, seeing that Jake, whose number somehow got slipped into your pocket the other day, had texted you that he has some work to do and won't be able to meet you. Texting that its okay you start heading home.

You change your mind and walk to a park and go to the slide, no one was there as you rest your head against the wood. You let tears go freely from your eyes as you cry nonstop, holding your face you couldn't stop crying. You felt so bad.

As you cried someone was doing pullups on the monkey bar, you hadnt noticed this and when they made it to the end he saw you crying.

"Why are you crying?"

__________