king

Hello, lovelies ❤️❤️
Vote and comment and follow my profile. 

Veena is the first one to look away from ranvijay when she thinks that she openly checking a man. She never does this before but this man has a charm that she is not able to control  While ranvijay smricked. Prithivi looked at three of them but the other girl is not showing her face making him lose his control.
"I will not repeat myself show your face"  prithvi said coldly making all of them shudder in fear. Ranvijay rolled his eyes internally that he is scaring his veena and other girl too.
Shivanya is totally terrified when he coldly said to show her face.
"Show your face" shiv wisher yelled at her. Prithvi and ranvijay also listen him. Just when shivanaya up her face and looked at prithvi with a fear in her eyes. Her mind went blank and her heartbeat which is beating fast is now beating more faster than ever. The king is beautiful. His skin is pale making him handsome. He have a brown colour shoulder length hair. His eyebrows is thick but some hair  are hidding his eyebrows still she able to see.  His eyes is so dark black and mesmerizing, His nose is straight and his cheek is flat and he have sharp jaw line and his red lips is thin but plump. He is 6'1 feet tall he wear a black coat and black shirt his pant is black. He wore a very expensive watch which show how wealthy and rich he is. His aura is screaming power and danger which i wanted to embrace. He is looking again familiar to me that somewhere i saw him. His voice and his eye is looking more familiar to me.
when prithvi looked at her he become shocked and hurt, her  eyes is same dark brown colour her face is also somewhat familiar to her like  same plump lips and same straight nose, same chubby cheek but she have a dark spots on her cheeks which is ugly. Her face skin is dark shade of black colour. Prithvi closed his eyes in hurt and while shivanaya also looked away when shiv patted on her shoulder. Ranvijay also get shocked that this girl is not her. She was beautiful and confident girl but this girl is ugly and dull she not have any confident. He feel bad for prithvi, again his hope is crashed. She is not his light, the prediction of astrologer is wrong i will myself go and kill him. Now i understand the meaning of prithvi words. Ranvijay thought.
Shivanya is nervous and she don't know why she is crying when she saw a hurt in king eyes But she can't stop herself to cry. Shiv looked at her but not understanding why she is crying  all of the sudden. she was always brave one in their group. Advik is become  statue he is afraid of king. Veena is in confusion why she is attracting to that person who is standing next to king. All of them in their own thought.
" Mylord please we are sorry. We didn't know that this place is forbidden. We are requesting you to please give us permission to go home" shiv said while looking down. Prithiv listen everything what shiv said.
"You all are staying here for a few day. You cannot tell your people about where  you are now and if anyone of you trying be smart than the punishment is death" prithivi said coldly still looking at that girl who is now crying. She is not her , she never cry prithvi thought.
" But king we have to inform our parents about us otherwise they will inform the police" veena said looking down and ranvijay feel proud that his mate is brave. Prithvi looked at ranvijay who is looking at his mate with a smile.
" Fine, you tell them that you are safe and but not share where are you" prithvi said this time not looking at shivanaya but Ranvijay who is giving him greatful smile. 
"Ranvijay show them their room" prithvi said and ranvijay nodded. Then prithvi left the hall in sadness. All are become relaxed.
" What happened why are you crying shivanaya" shiv asked and ranvijay turn his face when he listen the name. Her name is also shivanaya. Shivanya looked at shiv and hugged him shiv patted her back in assurance.
" Everything would be fine shivi stop crying" shiv said.
" Yrr shivi what happened to you i never saw you cried before why are you crying now when i am not crying" veena said to lighten the tense atmosphere. While ranvijay listen his mate is trying to lifting the atmosphere.
"I am afraid. What happened when papa get to know this. I don't know how will he react when he get to know where i am right now" shivanaya said. While ranvijay rolled his eyes in annoyance. Such a cry baby she is. Nobody said anything.
" Lets go i will show your room" ranvijay said while looking at veena and veena is looking everywhere but not him. She felt he is buring hole in her head with his heated gaze.
" Yes sir" advik said . Shivanya also stop crying and look at ranvijay who also looked familiar but she think that it is her mind is playing a game. Maybe she tried. They all following him silently then ranvijay show everyone individual room both veena and shivanaya looked each other that both wanted a same room but not get any courage to say. Atlast they all settled on their respective room. Ranvijay give room to  veena which is next to his. While unfortunately ranvijay give room to shivanaya which is down to prithvi room. Prithvi room is on  4 floor and shivanaya room on 3 floor. Ranvijay is to hurt for his brother that he wanted to shift shivanaya in dungeons but because of his mate he choose not to.
When shivanaya entered in her room she find a wall is white and their is a cute little bed on center of room there is a almirah and their is attached washroom and closet. There is window on her room she opened the window and cold air hitted on her face and she open his waist length hair which is now flowing and there is a peaceful smile on her face. She felt like she come home her home which she never felt this on her own home. After sometime she called her parents.
" Hello papa" shivanaya said.
" What is doing my princess" krishnan asked.
" I am in a hotel dad " shivanaya said.
"That is good" krishnan said.
" Holiday will take more days dad" shivanaya said.
" Why " krishnan asked and stopped doing his work.
" Well, veena and advik wanted to explore more so we decided to stay here dad" shivanaya said while playing with her hair.
"What to do with you ???  we are worried for you shivanaya and your are exploring" krishnan yelled at her.
"Papa please try to understand that when i will return i will take my responsibility" shivanaya said.
" Fine do whatever you wanted to do," Krishan said and cut the call. Shivanya felt bad but she can't do anything. Then she got message from veena to come downstairs for dinner. 

Veena was busy in admiring the room when she felt someone is there she turned and shocked to find ranvijay is standing very close to her she step back. Her heart beating fast.
"Oh my god you scared me" veena said. Ranvijay smrick
"Oh i am sorry. I come here to inform you about dinner is ready . Tell your friends to come" ranvijay said. While veena keep looking him without saying anything thinking how handsome is now looking. Is he even a human to looked this much perfect. Ranvijay amused seeing her like that he raised his eyebrows still she keep looking at him. "Are you there" ranvijay asked. " Huh?" She asked. "Dinner is ready call your friends" ranvijay said while start coming closer to her then she come out from her admiring session. "wait i am calling them" veena said and turned her back to him in nervousness and embarrassment. What was he thinking about me that i am checking him out openly. So idiot i am!!! While ranvijay smricked he knows that she also attracting to him and he left leaving veena
Alone in her embarrassment.

After leaving that human group with ranvijay prithivi went for a inspection. But all time he keep think about that girl who is somewhat familiar and somewhat no. When he listen her voice after so many year he think that she again come to him this time he will repent all his mistake and will asked for forgiveness but again god crashed his all hope and same time his life. After spending hours in inspection he went to his room. He wanted to taste that human blood who is now become his guest but veena is ranvijay mate he can't.  If veena is not ranvijay mate then he never let go this human group  away from here they will spent their whole life in serving the vampire their blood but veena become ranvijay mate made this complicated and he have to pretend a human in front of them.
"Mylord dinner is ready" one of his servent informed him he nodded.

So hows the chapter????