The Singer and the Vampire

Quick Update: I'm rewriting this entire story. Half way into laying out the guidelines I decided to change it. I'm sorry I'm advance. But the base of the story is still the same but some things are different. //

The calming hum of a soft feminine voice, "Elizabeth.. Elizabeth Rose " The woman's voice always seems to cut out before she can finish what she is saying. The humming always seems to continue. The calmness of the vision very quickly fades as the sound of a child crying and calling out for help fades in. Just as quickly as the sound started it stopped. Leaving only a deafening silence and images of a child alone in the dark calling out for anyone. Just as quickly as the child was there it was gone, " ELIZABETH! ." Another Feminine voice yells out.

Elizabeth quickly shoots awake, sweating and panting. Something about that dream always seems to spook her no matter how long she has had it. No matter, she looks over at her alarm clock which casts the dark room in a red light. It read 4:30 am as it flashed in the room. The woman slowly detangled herself from her blankets, her heart still pounding in her ears. The fear that those visions of old memories inflict still very much present, even now after so many years. "Alex?.." she yawned looking over to the other side of the bed. Alexander Dracula, Her husband, laid still in their bed. 'He's a sleep still' she thought as she finally forced herself out of bed, 'might as well get ready for the day..'

As the morning goes on, Elizabeth finds that the dream she had earlier seemed to fade away. The fear and despair that it brings stayed, but the show must go on. Alex had woken up around 7:30, with a kiss to her cheek he was gone by 8. The morning passed Eliza like nothing, before she had realized it the clock had struck noon. "Damn.. I guess I should probably head to get the little ones." She mumbled finally being brought back to reality.

///
Next chapter I will introduce Alexander Dracula better and their children. In this story house Dimitrescu and house Dracula are enemies. Eliza and Alex are 100% Romeo and Juliet inspired. Anyway they have 4 children the oldest being Aurora, then Naomi, and the youngest are a set of twins Rosalyn and Ajax. Hope you guys like this rewrite so far