The Bar

Written on  July 14, 2020

I sigh, watching all the people on the dance floor. They look like they're having a lot of fun. But I can't be bothered to join them. I take a sip of my drink and bob my head to the music. Nobody has hit on me tonight, even though I got all dressed up, and I think I look pretty hot.

I look at the people on the dance floor, stopping when I spot a strange man doing a very strange dance.
He's probably about 30 years older than me, but something about him catches my eye. The way he's dancing, so carefree, not caring if anyone sees how stupid he looks. And nobody does, they're all too busy doing their own (kind of stupid) dances.

I smile, watching him. He catches me staring. Fuck. I sip my drink and pretend I wasn't looking. But I look again, and he smiles at me. Fuck. He stops dancing. Fuck. He's walking over.

"Hello." The man says, his voice way deeper than I expected. It's kinda hot tho.

"Uh, hey." I say, looking at him. He has a sugar daddy look, with just the smallest hint of wrinkles, hair loss, and tooth decay. He's rather sexy, if I do say so myself.

"Would you like to dance with me?" He asks, staring into my eyes.

I don't know what to say. I clear my throat. "I'm shy." I say, frowning.

"Ah, that's okay. Too many people?" He sits next to me on the couch.
"Ah, yeah." I say, nervously. He smells kind of bad, but in a good way. Like cigarettes and dumpster, with a hint of vanilla.

"I like your tattoo." I say, noticing the little star symbol on his hand.
"Hm, thanks." He says, flexing his hand to give me a closer look. He has nice hands. Maybe I should ask him if he wants to-
"So do you want to leave or what?" He says suddenly, interrupting my thought.

"Wait...let me finish my drink." I say, teasing him by drinking the smallest sip.
"Hurry up, whore." He says in a raspy voice.
"Geez, ok. Wait, what's your name?" I ask, chugging my drink.

"Damon." He replies.
"That's a very British name. I can't wait to moa-" I stop myself. "Anyways my name is-"
He interrupts me, "I don't want to know.
I'll just call you love. Is that okay?" He asks politely.
"Hmm...yes." I say finishing my drink.
"Shall we, love?" He stands up, reaching his hand down to help me up.

I follow him out of the club and we walk to his car. It's a shitty busted up toyota. I can't wait to go in the backseat and suck his d- He opens the car door for me and I get in.