Welcome

Donatello carries proudly but a bit nervously in his both hands a bouquet of lilys as he gets closer to the door of the rooftop. He had been with this girl for a while but he cannot stop feel like he did Just declared his love for her but he still being a loving boy. You can't blame him, it is his first relation, like hers, but... They have been together for almost a half year. Shy ones.
He clears his throat, sighs deeply and gets in. Walks downstairs quietly but suddenly he hears noises. "She must be listening music". Donatello walks by the corridor and enters in her room hoping to see her but finds nothing but an Alsatian laying down asleep on the bed and, near to it in a table, two little terrapins in a big and rectangular fishbowl decorated with a fake nature scenario. He approaches to it, and use his finger to scratch their heads.
-Hello there.
In answer, the terrapins make little and cute noises as they close their eyes. Donatello chuckles and get back to the corridor and to another downstairs at the end of it. Then the noises become clear.

";Beauty queen of only eighteen
She had some trouble with herself
He was always there to help her
She always belonged to someone else"

The turtle of amber eyes smile when he, from the door frame, see his girlfriend laying on her side on the rest arm with a book in hands. Her messy hair falls unconcernedly and her long legs are seductively crossed and bare.

"I drove for miles and miles
And wound up at your door
I've had you so many times but somehow
I want more"

The girl looks to be whispering softly the lyrics, but there's something that Donatello notices... Her face. It belongs to someone in love. Her glance is distant, sleepy, shiny, her lips seems to be so delicate in the sweetest pink, her chest inflates slowly in a sigh. It just makes him smile and want to hug her and pepper her cheeks with kisses.

";I don't mind spending everyday
Out on your corner in the pouring rain
Look for the girl with the broken smile"

Donatello sighs deeply like a lover while he hides the present behind him.

"Ask her if she wants to stay awhile
And she will be loved
She will be loved"

He approaches to her and clears his throat, making her jump and gasp. She stands up adjusting her too skinny and small short pants as fast as she can and leave the book on the couch. Takes the remote control of the stereo lowing the volume but it's still audible.

"Tap on my window, knock on my door
I want to make you feel beautiful"

-D-Donnie! I-I didn't expect you to come today!-a dark blush appears on her cheeks.

";I know I tend to get so insecure
It doesn't matter anymore"

-W-Well, I just, umm, brought you these-he answers shyly putting the bouquet out. His amber eyes scours her whole body between pauses to look away. His confidence is gone. This is expectative against reality. Stupid and sexy girl.

"It's not always rainbows and butterflies
It's compromise that moves us along"

Her eyes open in amazement. She gets closer and takes the present in hands carefully, admiring it.
-They're... They're beautiful, babe- he adores when she call him that-, you didn't have to.

";My heart is full and my door's always open
You can come anytime you want"

-But I wanted to-he replies adjusting his glasses on the bridge of his nose, and then plays with his fingers nervously, not knowing what will happen next: She set her right hand on his helmed shoulder, gets on tiptoes and kiss his lips quick and tenderly.

"I don't mind spending everyday
Out on your corner in the pouring rain"

-Thank you very much, Donnie-a bashful smile emerge on her lips.

";Look for the girl with the broken smile.
Ask her if she wants to stay awhile"

Donatello's face turns into a dark red shade, his throat and tongue are dry.

"And she will be loved
She will be loved"

He (tries to) licks his lips, still feeling her soft and sweet lips, and stammers:
-You-you're welcome.