Part 1:Sick Day

The oldest sister of four woke up early to prepare breakfast, she made herself some coffee before going to wake up her sisters.  Peeking into Diana's room, Diana was awake and fidgeting with her pencil as she was planning a new phone app concept.  "Little sis, good morning, whatcha working on?" The older sister asked, peeking over her little sister's shoulder. "A new app concept..can you please not be so close, you're breathing on my neck." Diana asked as she was fully focused on her idea. "Oh, sorry, I'll leave you be, just come down for breakfast when I call you?" The older sister asked, walking out of the room, seeing Diana nod in response.

Leaving the bedroom, the older sister, who was named Lauren, peeked into her youngest sister's bedroom, her sister was fast asleep still,  "Miami?, wakey wakey?" Lauren said, shaking her sister's shoulder gently, Miami made complaining noises as she turned onto her side.  "Mee mee?, come on, it's time to wake up?" Lauren asked calmly.  Miami sat up in bed and rubbed her eyes,  Lauren looked at her sister with a concerned look, Miami looked a bit pale and just acted strange.  "Mee mee, are you feeling alright?" She asked, sitting on the bed,  "Hm..?" Miami said, turning her head to look at Lauren. Lauren put her palm on her sister's head and winced, "you're a bit warm..let me check your temperature." Lauren looked in the drawer beside Miami's bed for a thermometer. Putting the thermometer in her sister's mouth, Lauren looked at the numbers on the thermometer.  "Hm, you have a fever." She sighed and looked into her sister's eyes, "Looks like it's a sick day for you, you get comfortable in bed and I'll be right back." Lauren left the room to get her sister some water and vitamins.

As the day went on, Lauren stayed by her sister's side and took care of her, getting her soup and things she wanted Miami's older sisters came in to check on her and cheer her up in any way they could. "You need drink plenty of fluids, Miami, I know you don't like orange juice, but you need some vitamins in you." The older sister, Ruth asked, handing Miami a cup of orange juice, Miami looked at the cup, disgusted, but finally gave in and took it. Ruth pat Miami on the head with a small smile.

(This is not the best, but hey, I tried 😅)