Confession (Chapter 2)

(𝙇𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙪𝙖𝙜𝙚, 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙨, 𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙟𝙞𝙧𝙤 𝙭 𝙯𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙨𝙪 𝙨3𝙭𝙪𝙖𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩'𝙨)

𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙡𝙮 𝙤𝙣~No I'm sorry! You should go schools almost over.

𝙕𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙨𝙪:Okay..

3 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧

𝙈𝙧. 𝘼𝙜𝙖𝙩𝙨𝙪𝙢𝙖'𝙨 𝙋𝙤𝙫: I had been home after that incident, and it had been 3 days. The weekend passed, and it was Monday again, so I got up and took a shower.

Zen's clothing:

I was already done changing and out my shoes on, once I got done with that I was just packing up my bag

I was already done changing and out my shoes on, once I got done with that I was just packing up my bag. Then, I heard someone knocking on my door. I went over and opened it after I put my notebook in my backpack and left for the door.

𝙕𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙨𝙪:H-hello?

𝙏𝙖𝙣𝙟𝙞𝙧𝙤:Hello lovely! I wanted to apologize for what happened last Friday, so I brought you some hot chocolate and cookies.

D-Did he just call me lovely-?... Never mind that.

𝙕𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙨𝙪:I-I.. Thanks..

𝙏𝙖𝙣𝙟𝙞𝙧𝙤:May I come in?

𝙕𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙨𝙪:U-uhh... Sure..

𝙏𝙖𝙣𝙟𝙞𝙧𝙤:Alright, it's so warm in here.

𝙕𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙨𝙪:Oh yea.. May I help you-?

𝙏𝙖𝙣𝙟𝙞𝙧𝙤:No, I just wanted to give you these and, do you want to ride with me to the school?

𝙕𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙨𝙪:Sure..

𝙏𝙖𝙣𝙟𝙞𝙧𝙤:Alright come on.

He picked me up, and took me to his car. I was mistooken and he sat me down inside of the car. I was a little red and he went to the other side of the car entering while looking at me for a silent minute. Do I like Mr. kamado-? No, I can't.. He's the teacher I work with..

𝙈𝙧. 𝙆𝙖𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙤'𝙨 𝙋𝙤𝙫:I think I was starting to like Mr. Agatsuma. My helper? Well the teacher? I look down at his thighs again.

𝙎3𝙭𝙪𝙖𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙨) I started thinking of me and Zenitsu, in a bed, and I pinned him to the bed and started kissing his neck. Then I pulled his shirt off. Oh shit-I need to stop thinking of this. I saw that Mr. Agatsuma was red looking away so I just focused on heading to the school.

18 minutes later

We got to school and got into the classroom I think I had feeling for Mr.Agatsuma so I decided to wait until the kids were gone.