The interview

My words couldnt handle telling my father i had a job interview for the biggest Mafia of this world.

My knees shaked, I should of listened when i was told not too. I was heading there, my interview was coming up. I tried my best not to feel worried or scared, this could ruin my interview.

I was already stepping in, I couldn't regret my choice. The Boss didn't hesitate one word, he yelled "Yes"

I tought to myself what did i do for him to say yes? He yelled at me to get out of his office. I didnt leave without asking him "Could i go out of our secret farm?" He didnt say anything he just mumbled "Our? Yes you may keep our secret here if it goes out you will never see the light of the day ever again"

I left this farm. I didnt tell the secret and he needed my trust or i would be done for.I wanted to impress him he looked at me in pure disgust.

I was going to a club, I tought to myself why not kidnap a girl? This would make him like me more. I decided to go in a nearby store. I bought food poising. I was walking towards this girl in the bar. I invited her for a drink.

I had seen her with her friends. I took my chance ordered 2 drinks and 1 of these drinks had food poisining.

She was coming towards me. I gave her the drink and had told her it was my pleasure. She got drunk and passed out. I grabbed her and put her in my car. I was driving to our secret farm place. She tried to yell, only thing she did was take tape off...

I was going thru then I remeber I lost the key.

I found it behind the girl. I was going thru the way. I was going to the bosses office. I walked in to the office. I told the boss about the girl. He laughs and tells me "bring her to me now"

I was walking to the car, bringign the girl to him. I was taking her to him. He looks through her eyes, tears go down his face. He yells "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? YOU MORON"

I asked him "what are you talking about?" He yells to me "THATS MY DAUGHTER WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?"

I was not able to save her. His dad put me in a dark cold cave. Every minute it had gotten darker and colder. I freezed and starved.

I was stuck in here i had no way out.