crystalwingOC contest

Hii, how is everyone?

I have not been active because the electricity (that left like to weeks ago) has just returned definitively (I hope). They are building huge FULLY ELECTRIC buildings in the area and there is no electricity supply. And its really hot here :( (sad noises)

ANYWAY FOR
CrystalwingOC

CONTEST

So I made 2 of the option 1.

1-Kamado Tanjiro, Kimetsu No Yaiba/Demon Slayer- Tanuki

Why?
1-Its an anime with characters from Japan, so I choose an  animal that is part of Japan wildlife.

2-"According to legend, tanuki are well-adapted to various environments, from mountain forests to urban areas, and possess a variety of magical abilities." Tanjiro lived in a mountain, but he adapted very well to the urban areas (leaving aside his amazement for trains and stuff jejejeje). And magic? Well, he literally just an user of water and fire and those things??

3-KnY, according to Google, is suppose to take place in Taishō period, and during the Taishō period (1912-1926) the tanuki changed from a demon to a very lovely figure said to bring good luck and good fortune for statue owners.  (And if you know you know.)

4-Nowadays, the tanuki is a portrait of generosity and cheerfulness. Just like Tanjiro existence.

5- 3 of the 8 elements on Tanuki statues literally can represents Tanjiro:

Big eyes help observe and pay attention to everything around to make the right decisions.

smiley face represents friendliness and being kind to others.

Their big tail {in his case Nezuko box] helps to support the balance of the body, implying stability. It also represents the end, so it also has another meaning of wishing everything to end firmly.

4- "They play an important role in the protection and rearing of the young." Tanjiro helped to raise his lil sibilings and in the bonus manga facts literally said that in the demon training season, they call him "mommy"

5-"Tanuki are nocturnal, and spend most of their time foraging at night. They are social animals, and will remain in pairs or small groups." He is always with someone if possible, he is a social butterfly and most of the time is pending on the night because demon attacks at that time, yk, and because Nezuko.

6- "They have poor eyesight but an excellent sense of smell." Tanjiro possesses an extremely sharp sense of smell

Lil GinTam doodle extra

He is a hyena bc yes