Born to be Center: Small ways to be like Wonyoung

Here's a list of ways that contribute to giving you the Wonyoung effect, which I will elaborate on in future chapters:

1. Listening to Wonyoung-related subliminals: If you don't believe in these then skip this one and a future chapter to be made related to Wonyoung subliminals, but they really do work and modify your subconscious. There's ones to look like her, achieve the same effect as her, and so on. It's awesome.

2. Listening to IZ*ONE/IVE songs: If you're reading I'm assuming you're most likely a K-Pop stan, especially a WIZ*ONE and/or DIVE. If not, I recommend listening to their songs; at least in my opinion, there hasn't been a single flop. Here are a few of my personal favorites:
- IVE - Love Dive
- IVE - Royal
- IVE - After Like
- IZ*ONE - Eyes
- IZ*ONE - Panorama
- IZ*ONE - O Sole Mio
- IZ*ONE - Violeta
the list goes on... You don't have to listen to songs with Wonyoung in it, but if that's the case, try listening to some confident-boosting, self-love empowering songs.

3. Wake up earlier: I'm not a morning person, and I understand not everyone is. But waking up earlier gives you more time for your morning routine. Take that extra five minutes on skincare. Style your hair more carefully. Eat a yummy breakfast and drink a refreshing cup of milk. You will feel so much more productive.

4. Create a schedule: And be consistent with it. Include any school, work, homework, or anything else mandatory during the day. In the times in between, include free time, working out, self-care, etc. 

5. Find some hobbies: From what we've seen, Wonyoung has a lot of things she likes to do, and here's a list of ideas that she likes that you may like too:
- Pilates
- Working out
- Singing
- Dancing 
- Makeup
- Fashion/dressing up
- Discovering new cafes/restaurants
- Phone games
- Hanging out with family/friends
- Learning languages
it may look broad and super generic at first, but once you DIVE deeper, you may discover something about yourself that you want to improve on. Maybe not even related to Wonyoung.

6. Download Pinterest: If you'd like mine for inspo (@withluvxo) you may use it for reference through luxury life, healthy blowout hair, coquette and Korean fashion, and more. All of the aspects in my page relate to Wonyoung in some way. You can go on Pinterest to explore other pages that provide inspo and Wonyoung-inspired fashion, beauty, etc.