Oh Shit

"Bend over." He said such simple words but the impact it had caused me to bend over with my back arched before I even thought about it.

"Be a good girl and stay quiet for me." I shook my head in agreement. This was my first time going all out sub during sex. My hands and feet were cuffed and my nipples were squeezed tight by the clips he put on them. They felt genuinely sore but I liked it.. more than I thought I would.

I anxiously waited to see what he'd do to me next. I can still feel the blood slightly dripping from the cut he put on my thigh. This has been a crazy night.

The deep arch I had in my back quickly inverted as I felt the insertion of a bumpy dildo into my pussy. The sudden feeling of something so strange caught me off-guard and I accidentally let a moan slip. I fucked up.

I felt his cold hand slap me on my already bruised ass. "Didn't I tell you not to make a sound?" I nodded but he didn't seem satisfied. "You must be punished."

I honestly wanted to laugh at how corny the things he said was but I knew he meant it. In the next second he was thrusting the dildo into me with such force. It hurt so bad but it felt so good.

He then stopped like he was going to get something. In the next 5 seconds I felt the dildo vibrating and twisting inside of me. He then put a cold liquid on my bum hole and before I could question it, I felt his cock slowly entering my ass.

"Huh? Wait. You didn't ask.." I was cut off by a sudden loud vibration, different from the dildo that was already inside me. The vibration made its way to my clit. I suddenly realized that he was planning on torturing me by stimulating my clit, g-spot and a-spot at the same time.

I screamed from pleasure and it made him thrust harder. The dildo was moving inside of my pussy like how fishes move under water. My asshole was getting obliterated by his cock and my clit was dancing along with the vibration of the small bullet. The pleasure was all too much and it felt like I lost my mind.

"Mmh- please. Wait." I tried begging but he didn't listen. My legs were shaking from the pleasure. When I tried opening my eyes, all I saw was white. I felt cream coming down my tights. I came so much already.

I suddenly felt another strange fluid movement moving through me. I knew it was going to come out but it was strange because I have never felt this while having sex before.

"Stop."

"No."

"I'm not joking. I can feel something coming."

"I know baby, I know. You don't have to worry about it. It's natural." He was not taking me seriously. I came back to my senses when I realized what was going to happen.

Before I could warn him again, I felt a stream of liquid spray out from my clit area. Squirt. Right after that I felt another stream of liquid come out of me. The problem is this liquid came straight from my asshole.

I shat.

I really dropped the wettest shit history on this man's dick.