Arguements

I was so angry at him, "I hate you! You always manipulate me!" He sat there glaring at me. "Watch your fucking tone." He said looking me dead in the eye.

I squeezed my thighs together, he was such an asshole but so hot. My panties were soaked within a couple seconds, "Whatever asshole." I mumbled to myself slowly walking away.

His eyes widened and he stood up, walked over to me and cornered me into the wall, "What the fuck did you just say to me?" He grabbed me by my throat, then looked down to see my hand up my skirt.

"You little whore." He brushed his thumb over my bottom lip. "Does it turn you on that I'm angry?" I nodded and I looked in his eyes with a Fuck Me kinda look. "Use your words, sweetheart." He said.

"Fuck off.." I said crossing my arms. He stared at me and whispered into my ear. "Now you listen to me, take that pretty little mouth, kneel down and suck my cock until you learn."

I rolled my eyes and kneeled down, I pulled his cock out and got to sucking. "Ohh.. Yes Y/n.. keep going.." He pulled my hair back and pushed my head back and forth into his cock, face fucking me.

"O..—Oh.. Fuck baby.. I..I'm so close.." For once, he was the one moaning. He whimpered and whined, breathing heavily. "Y..Yeah.. Ohh..!  Your doing so good baby.. Ahh.. mmph!" He came all over in my mouth. I swallowed it and was smiling ear to ear.

"Your such a good girl, Still hate me?" I looked up, "I still fucking hate you, your dick just happens to be the one thing I actually like." I smiled to myself, wanting more. "Oh yeah?" He said with a smirk.

I got up on my feet and he turned me around and slammed me against the wall, he spat on his fingers and rubbed my clit from the back. "Tell me how much you fucking hate me, Y/n!" He started rubbing faster. "I fucking hate you! You gaslight me and manipulate me all the time!" He stuck his dick inside of me and pounded me against the wall over and over.

An hour passed and we were slow fucking against the wall. "So who's your daddy, baby?" He smiled and kissed my neck. "You.. you own me." I said closing my eyes and softly moaning. "Are you tired, love?" He whispered into my ear. I nodded, "Mhm.. Can we go to sleep now?" I yawned.

"Yes baby, but one thing.." He smiles.

"Anything for you.." I said sleepily.

"Tell me you love me."

"I love you, H/n"

"Good girl." He picks me up bridal style and places me in the bed, he turns on a movie and puts on boxers and a t-shirt, then slides me into some panties and one of his t-shirts. "Goodnight, Pretty girl." He kisses my forehead and I slowly drift off to sleep.