Crush, I Blush (Day 1)

Xela moved to a new high school. It was called Flare High School. She was really nervous, but she kept it in. When she was walking through the halls then she saw a big crowd of girls cheering around something. She looked in and saw one of the male students, "Luan" fighting a girl in Xela's grade named "Sam". Xela fell in love with Sam easily, implying she is Lesbian. The classes started at 7:40. Xela found her room and saw Sam was in the same class as her. After a few hours has past and Xela fell asleep. A voice saying "Hey Xela!" multiple times woke up Xela. She looked and saw Sam. Xela started blushing a bit but forced it away. She just told Sam to go to her seat again and listen. At break time, Xela went downstairs to the Cafeteria. She saw Sam eating alone so she joined her. Sam got to know Xela and Xela got to know Sam. They became BFFs. On their way back to their room, Sam said "Hey, i've got to ask, are your parents with you?" Xela stuttered. "I-I don't really know." Sam got a bit confused, she decided to just not mind it. In the room, Luan busted into the room and asked the teacher, Miss Carla, for his test results. Miss Carla was obviously annoyed, so she just handed him the paper quickly. Sam giggled a bit, Xela got a bit weirded out. At Lunch Break, She sat right next to Sam again. Xela asked, "Uh, do you like Luan?" Sam said, " Erm, I kinda do..But i'm Bisexual btw." Xela's eyes sparkled but then got a bit dissapointed because Sam liked Luan a bit. At the end of school, Sam invited Xela at her house. Xela drove there and opened the door. Sam was wearing tight jeans and a pink croptop with hearts on it. While on the other hand, Xela wore a simple Sleepover outfit. Sam giggled when she saw Xela. Xela scoffed and sat on the sofa next to Sam. They were watching a Murder Mystery Show, Sam got hyped. Sam's mom, "Jennifer" handed Xela cheese puffs. Xela thanked Miss Jennifer, "Ay, got a nice friend here, Sammy?" "Yeah, Yeah! I do!" Sam said. At the scary parts of the show, Xela dropped her cheese puffs. Sam went to clean it, So she bent down, and crawled between Xela's legs. Xela started blushing alot. And i say ALOT. "Y-yeah! Thanks S-Sam!" Sam smiled and they continued watching. When it hit 9:20 PM, Xela had to go. She drove back home and went in her house. She climbed up the stairs and slept.