• 13 •

A/N : previous chapters were short because I wasn't taking this series seriously but now I'm working on making the chapters more long, so as long as you are not giving up on me I'm not planning to stop writing this series

It was 10:30 and y/n was still sleeping and her husband was admiring her face , after couple of minutes tae thought of waking up the sleeping beauty he started tapping her but no response then he started calling her loudly but no response after 30 minutes of hardwork he got no response and now he was getting mad and losing his temper so he just got up and filled a glass with water and splashed it on her and she woke up on bed being confused and said " Tae is it a way of waking someone up " He replied " I was waking you up from 30 and you didn't even bothered to open your eyes so it was the only way to wake you up "

She said " You are a fucking cold ass jerk"
He replied with wide open eyes " Can you repeat yourself baby " She said " YOU'RE A FUCKING COLD ASS JERK " " Really " He said while pulling her close to her and said " Y/n who gave you permission to curse on me " She replied " I will do anything I want " He said " But cursing is a bad thing don't you think you need punishment baby " She said " What punishment " He said " Tell me when a child makes a mistake what we do to make sure that he never repeats it "
Y/n being scared didn't utter a word out of her mouth and when he got no response he spanked her she shouted ahh and he said " Tell me baby " She said " W-w-e p-p-punish t-hem " He said " Exactly, .... Then how do you want me to punish you " She didn't replied so he put her over his lap and pulled down her pant and panty and started spanking her
He said " *spank* don't *spank* ever * spank * curse * spank * on *spank * anyone * spank * and she is already a crying mess she is not only in pain but also embarrassed her brother spanked her but never on bare bottom and it was her first time being spanked bare bottom and it was really painful but she also know that she shouldn't have cursed and now she is facing the consequences
*spank* *spank* * spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank * *spank* *spank* *spank* after ten spanks he stopped and made her stand and started caressing her hair and said " Sorry baby but you deserve it... Now will you curse "
She said while crying " Never " He said " Good now go stand in corner while facing the wall and don't touch you butt otherwise I won't hesitate to repeat the spanking" She just nodded and stood in the corner and he called room service to provide antiseptic cream * ding ding * he opened the door and received the cream and said to y/n " Come here baby " She reached their by limping because her legs were still paining because of their hot session and plus the spanking he said " Come lay over my lap I need to apply cream " She laid over his lap and now she started hissing when the cream touched her bare butt ,he applied the ointment and said " Now go and fresh up we have the flight in 3 hours " She said while pouting " We already have to go " He replied " Yes "
Time skips to airport :
They both were in boarding area
She said " My butt is still hurting " He rudely said " This is what you get when you curse " She said " Sorry " He said " Now let's go "
Time skips in Korea :
She said " Home is home no matter how beautiful place your are home is the most relaxing place "
He said " It's true indeed "