A month later, danger ahead.

Merry happy yall!!! seems like I wont be in the same schedule as before, thank you for waiting a chapter.

____________________

A month.

That's what it took.

A whole fucking month.

Before you ask, I'm talking about the rebuilding of the school, ever since it got burned down to the ground, almost every adult that has powers and can use magic helped, or at least..

Tried to help.

The students who were enrolled in this school were forced to be in their dorms for a while, not allowed to go outside whatsoever, nor interact at the adults that were helping.

I.. was THANKFULLY in my own dorm, previously with Ryujin, since I didn't move my stuff in Mina's dorm room... yet.

I'm not prepared to see a royal who I accidentally bumped with and caused a huge mess.

"Have you heard that the royals still got unscathed? Even though it was their entire fault?" A female asks me, making me turn towards the empty side of the dorm, seeing my friend, Lisa.

Lisa had been coming towards my dorm frequently, it was possible because she can turn into smoke and teleport towards me with no problems.

"Yeah, they got off the hook, and blamed it on you." I said, while sighing deeply, remembering the small voices in the next room, saying that the 'Royal's have won! Our teachers even agreed upon it!'

It just wants... it makes me angry knowing that they already witnessed the incident, and still they would be willing to put a blind eye.

All because of a royal..

"What a world." I muttered while chuckling bitterly, Lisa looks at me, and laughs.

"Yeah, what a world indeed." Lisa says, as she walks towards me and sat down on my bed, the bed sinks in response to her weight, I was sitting down the floor, hugging my knees, and facing the bed.

"So, any plans on getting out of it?" I asked, while looking at her with a questioning gaze, Lisa looks back, this time she had a small smile plastered onto her face.

"Nope." She answers, her voice being overly enthusiastic at this rate.

'We are literally going to die because of the students, and you have no plans, you kidding me..' I said to myself as I looked at my friend, dumbfounded.

This was a time where Ryujin was someone that you could seek help to.

Lisa looks around, now noticing the empty side of the room that she had been ignoring for the past couple of days.

She looks at me confusingly, tilting her head at the side.

"Where's Ryujin at?" 

I looked at her, with a tinge of sadness evident from tears that is slowly forming itself.

"She left." I said while looking down, hugging my knees more tightly than before, I heard Lisa gasp, not in a shocked way.. but in a dramatic way.

"DID SHE DIE?!" Lisa asks, while flailing her hands around, I looked at her, completely shocked.

"DUDE I JUST SAID SHE LEFT AND YOU FUCKING ASSUME SHE DIED?!" 

Lisa looked at me, stopping her arms, and finally calming herself down, I looked at her, and sighed in relief.

"She didn't die, she just left the school." I explained, earning a small hum from her.

"When did she leave?"

I stopped at paused, my head imagining scenarios that would happen if I tell her, looking down at the ground, while slightly biting my bottom lip.

But then, a thought made its way towards my troubled brain.

'If she knows it, then I could show what I'm feeling recently..' I thought to myself as I sighed deeply, this thought process was good enough to tell her the truth.

"Yesterday." I whispered, earning silence from her. 

A few moments of silence, turned into minutes, I couldn't look at her I didn't have the strength to.

"Yesterday..?" Lisa asks, her voice wavering, I widened my eyes slightly as I quickly looked up to examine her face, her eyes were slightly glistening, like a diamond sparkling brightly, Lisa's mouth was opened slightly, she looks..

Shocked. 

That was what she looked like.

She looks at me, and without fail, quickly hugs me, making me fall on my back, I groan in slight pain, as Lisa hugs me tighter, I could feel some of her tears falling down from her own eyes, as I sighed deeply, hugging her back.

"Shh, you're okay." I said, while patting her back, Lisa cried onto my shoulder, nonstop.

'Dude, I'm supposed to be the one crying over this.' 

"I- I didn't even say my goodbyes to her.." Lisa mumbles, as she sobs, making me huff a breath.

"She didn't want to let anyone see her leave." I said, trying to at least make her feel better, but all I got were sobs from my friend.

"Relax, it's fine.." I said, I could feel her grip tightening, making me sigh.

"I should be the one crying, idiot.."

*Time skip*

Laughters filled the air, as many people chatted with their friends, I walked across the field, head up this time, as to see the new school they've built.

It was more... well.. more like castle-like?

The walls were made out of bricks as usual, there was an arch at the entrance for the gates, and I noticed red banners at the front of the sides near the entrance of the building.

But this was weird, it had no design.

It had no symbols whatsoever.

I stopped and looked at the school more closely, it has more rooms, due to its structure, more windows, and from what I could see inside them, there are more lanterns than candles, which made me sigh in relief.

'Guess that there is no flaming the school accidentally this time.' I said to myself as I chuckled, I walked towards the building, only this time, I heard gossips about me.

'Oh dear lord.. here we fucking go again..' I said to myself as I sighed deeply.

"Oh look, it's the accomplice."

"I know right? She and that useless brat nearly killed us."

"Good thing the Royals saved our asses."

At that sentence, I stopped myself from walking and looked at the student's direction with a furious glare, there were in total, 20 students that were gossiping about me.

"Saved your asses?" I asked, turning my body fully at their direction.

"You turning a blind eye at the person who did it must feel really nice, right?" I asked again, earning silence from them, making me more irritated.

"You should fucking know who did it first, you saved your sorry asses and didn't even do shit." I said, while scoffing.

No one talked, though, my anger slightly ceased, but that didn't stop me from criticizing their idiocy.

After that, as always silence followed, no one dared to speak, but I could see their expression change into a horrified one in a matter of seconds.

"How convenient for you to be here. Y/N."