<chapter 8>

Third person's POV

In there philip then talk to light while his walking through the hallways but they were talking in mind in telepathic mode(I dunno what it's called AGAIN :)) they were going to Japan which is he is in the security room it's not that far away from the nurses office, "hey, light why are you following me again?" philip ask to the goddess who was following him "I'm doing this for your safety, don't worry dear I won't follow you everyday or the whole day I'm just doing my job dear don't worry you don't need to worry about it, but I'm following yoh if I need to if I follow you the whole day that means you have to be careful, hole you'II understand why I'm following you" light said in the tone of respectful and in such a charming voice "oh don't worry I don't mind at all, I'm just asking so it's fine" philip said, after a while philip is now on the door in the security room where Japan is and when philip was about to open the door he saw there......

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Japan's POV

When I was getting ready someone went in the security and it was Canada when he came in the security room he ask me "hey, Japan do you some kind of know someone in the past but one of your colonies and what is his name I'm curious cause you didn't mention the last of them there was another one and in your info the name was blank so can you tell me who he is?" he ask "and why would I?" I said to him "uh because we need it, look we need YOUR complete information Japan you are one of the student council's so you have to tell us your info" he said "canada look I will tell it to you now but I don't have time, if you really want to know then I will tell you" I said "yes pls I need it and don't lie okay imma ask that person if someone have colonized them and if it's lie I will ask you again but if you won't tell it, you will be done for" he said, at the end the voice had became scarier and havier "okay okay calm jeez you don't have to be pissed -_- " I said "okay I'm listening" he said "it's Philippines, the name of the.... last country I colonized and I'm meeting with him here right now and I will be apologizing" I said "dude, I forgot the student council president wants to talk to you in the council room, you have a bad luck today cause the one that the pres will be telling you is something important so you have to go" he said.....

'fuck, why the hell is the pres always saying important stuff at the time where I really need to do something damn it' "oh really?well then can you do a favor for me for a sec if he comes here" I said "um...sure I guess I don't even have to do anything so yeah, what is it?" he ask "will you tell him that I'm sorry for what I've done to his people pls I understand if he won't forgive me but pls try and tell it to him pls" I said "oh...okay, I will tell it to him you can count on me!" he said "thank you Canada, well I gotta go now" I said and left.

'okay okay you guys would have ask why are there 'colonized' thing here well I kinda change the past so yeah and also I can't show the past since I do really sucks at it T^T I'm very sorry, but the thing like that word or something it means that like bullying or stuff just pls imagine that I just can't think of something else sorry, and so yeah bye!'

Third person's POV

When philip open the door he saw someone there but he looks like his not Japan and his canada one of the english brother that's what philip knew ''um...'' canada look back to see a country standing in the door,  canada doesn't know who that country was so he thought something he remembers there was a new student attending and the person right in front of him was the new student 'he must be Philippines and the new student I guess' "oh you must be Philippines, come in" canada said looking at the country right in front of him "yes I am, and where is Japan may I ask?" philip ask to the canadian "oh he left the pres of the student council called him, so I will be the one telling you his message" canada said "oh okay what is it that he gotta tell me?" philip ask "he wants to apologize of what he have done to you in the past and he hope that you could somehow forgive him" canada said and also seeing philip's cute little innocent face turns to smile "of course I forgive him I can't just stay angry at him like that, pls tell him that I forgive him" philip said to the canadian who has a little blush on his face because of how cute he is "well, can I know your name?" philip ask trying to know if his answer was right "oh god bad of me, I'm Canada one of the english brothers you could say and also one of the student council" canada said to the other country who ask "oh okay then, I should guess you already know me somehow" philip said "yup I know you, and also your the new student here aren't you?" canada said "yup, oh yeah sorry I gotta go I still have some stuff to do, and pls tell him the message I gave to you" philil said and waved goodbye to the canadian country who was stun....

Why was his stun?

It's because of philips cuteness again he was surprised that a country like philip could summon a sun behind him the same as the sun at his flag and he is shining like crazy and glowing like a light that shines through the dark

And when philip left he saw someone in the hallways and it was one of his ASEAN friends and he was....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

TBC(to be continued)

Hi guys that be the end of chap 8 sorry for not uploading I'm kinda busy cause I really need to study cause we have a quiz tomorrow(monday-december 19 2022) then after that there will be a break and there would be vacation where I could have some time to make chaps but hope you like this one but also I think I will change philip nickname and it would be 'illi' from now on but the others(ch simps- I mean friends :)) will be calling him phil/philip so yeah that's all.

Thank you for reading!

Ennie out

Uploaded:december 18 (midnight)