Chapter 1

{A/N} Check out the description and let me know if i should keep with the story line<3)

    "Shadow 1-4 going dark" my voice gruff in the airy night as I reach my helmet pulling down my googles, the once dark night turned into a somewhat light one. Pulling my riffle out I crouch down and sneak my way through the night, hot on ghost in front of me I make my way past him. "Wait for the green light sergeant" his British voice echoed through the coms as we came up to the last house we needed to breech, "affirmative" now at the side of the door ready to breach the silent home, Ghost now on the other side staring through my soul counting down with his hands.

3...2...1...

Shooting the doorknob, then kicking the door in as I make my way to the left for ghost to make his way to my right. A bullet passing my head, cocking my gun quickly then shooting the man crouched down behind a creat on the floor, his lifeless body falling in front of me as I walk passed, "nice hit sergeant" ghost praises me.

Making our way to the second floor, a man jumps out at me and lunges at me, trying to stab me in the arm but was de    flected by the thick steel on my bicep, throwing my arm towards his face making contact I pull out my gun from the holder on my hips, pushing him up against a wall holding him by the neck I cocked my gun, shooting him in the head pulling my hand forward, his chest being shot with my hand gun. Letting him fall I put my gun back in its place then pulling the riffle that was attached to my back to my free hands.

Motioning my hand forward to a room where I could hear Hassan's voice, pushing my way through the hard door into a room, My arm gets grazed with a sharp bullet but quickly shooting the man in the face, "I'm grazed" I say over the coms making my way over to the desk, ghost soon comes in and helps me search the rundown room

"Hassan really is everywhere" my voice calm and airy "just not here" his cocky voice made its way over t me,  I chuckled at his statement. "Ya think task force will let me in?" I joke to ghost lightheartedly who then responded "your good shit Fina but ya think graves would be ok with that" his voice soft with a strong British accent "well, never really thought about that" I chuckle.

As I graciously make my way back through the house, high on my heels ready for ambush. We enter the kitchen, the door to the outside slams, lightly shaking the hole house, I quickly and quietly get behind the wall readying me gun.

I see that bald headed bitch walk towards the front and look me right in the eyes, I run toward the window and look through. But there's no sign of him. He's just gone. "Fuck me." I say harshly, "what?" He asked curiously. "I fucking saw him, he got away." I put my hands where over my eyes and push harshly, making colorful stars pop up.

"You saw and didn't go after him?!" He walks up to me fast, "I was but he just fucking vanished." I threw my hands up. "Let's just go." He says harshly and walks away before I can answer.

I fallow him out of the doorway and head off into the quiet night.
-

Staying at the safe house with ghost and soap and one of my teammates that got put in our squad, and soon gaz, and price, was something I'd never expected. I was bummed with ghost not upset but I would rather have some personal space.

We were in the kitchen where we were cooking well...more like me, but soon enough diner was done "fuck heads dinners done" I yell towards the lazy boys on the couch, "yes ma'am" soap says excitingly while rushing over to make a plate for himself. I made my plate first then grabbing a glass and filling it with water, I made my way to the couch and set my food down.

Now sitting criss cross across from ghost, i leant back against the arm rest to relax. I watch the large frame closely as he lifts his mask up just above the nose, while watching intently I catch the eyes of his. I quickly look back towards the tv and act as if nothing happened, blushing while doing so.

"You guys up for a card game." Soap says in a Scottish accent that makes me laugh, "yes please." I say pushing my food to the side. Soap pulls out a decent size black table. He goes over to the kitchen and pulls out a deck of card.

I pull out a chair and set it up beside the table. "You wanna join." I ask to ghost who in which replies by shaking his head side to side, "ok suit yourself, was gonna bet some really fucking good trail mix but..." I press my lips together in an upside down smile and tilt my head, he narrows his eyes, and rolls his eyes then soon pulls up a chair.

Once soap comes back with the deck of cards and a chair, he sets the card down first then his chair. I look up at ghost and see his eyes narrow, I quickly look away. Feeling a weird sensation bubble in my stomach. Ignore it and focus back on what was happening.

"Ok, you girls ready to play?" I asked putting a smile on my face and looking at soap. Soap chuckles and lets his head hang as he shakes it slightly.

After i win all but five games, i yawn and decide to go to bed. "Alright I'm going to bed." I push myself up and head to my room.
They nod in response.

I get to my room and change into a tank top and some shorts, i sit down and pull the thin sheets over my body and lay down. I hear the door open and i look over and see ghost, "hey." I smile towards him but he just avoided eye contact, "ookk." I move o my side.

Soon my eyes get heavy and i let the clutches of sleep consume me.