ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 17

𝔄𝔲𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔯'𝔰 𝔓𝔬𝔳
︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿

⸙"Well? Answer me!" The oldest Rengoku yelled and Y/n flinched slightly.

⸙"Daddy chill...." she muttered under her breath.

⸙"What? Speak up!" He yelled.

⸙"I said my name is Y/n." She said raising her voice slightly. The man glared at her,"And what brings you here?" He asked as he walked to the cushion located infront of her.

⸙"Oh, I' m actually here for Kyojiro to introduce me to both you and your youngest son, Senjuro. He invited me for lunch." Y/n said looking at Shinjuro.

⸙"Ok then, Kyojiro is currently out getting food ingredients for lunch.." He said.

⸙"Ok then.." Then there was a sudden silence.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿

⸙"Uhh... Sooo... How have...you been?" Y/n tried to start a convesation. He stared at her sharply which made her flinc slighty and she chuckled slightly rubbing the back if her neck softly.

⸙"You aren't from this era... are you?" He asked staring and the girl infront of him.

⸙Y/n froze.

⸙"What are you... talking about?" She asked avoiding eyecontact with the man.

⸙"Tell me your mother's name, now." Shinjuro demanded as Y/n finally brought her gaze to him.

⸙"Why do you need to know, its honestly none of your business." Y/n snapped glaring at the man.

⸙"Hmm so you have the same attitude as her.." He hummed softly and grabbed your chin.

⸙"Tell me her name" He gripped her chin hard which made her wince slightly. "L-let go of me!" She yelled trying to get off his grip.

⸙"Tell me her name!" He added more pressure. "Fine! Her name was M/n L/n!" He finnally let go of the girl.

⸙Shinjuro scoffed and looked at her" You look exactly like her"

⸙Y/n groaned slightly and glated at him,"How do yoh even kniw about her"

⸙He chuckled slightly, "Simple, she also got transported to this era once. And many people fell in love with her."

⸙Y/n raised a brow" What do you mean 'many people fell in love with her'?"

⸙"Excactly hownit sounds. All the hashiras, most demons and the one and the demon king himself.. 𝙈𝙪𝙯𝙖𝙣 𝙆𝙞𝙗𝙪𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙟𝙞. They/we had all fallen deeply inlove with hwr to the point we would even kill the earn her love. But in the end she commited seppuku to end her misery."

⸙Y/n was too speechless to speak, she held in to her rabbit trhing to process what he just told her.

⸙"All I can tell you is that you need to be extremely carefull around everyone around you." He smirked slightly.

"𝘼𝙝! 𝙔/𝙣, 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙙!"

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿
𝙃𝙚𝙮 𝙈𝙮 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝘾𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙣!!
ᵐᵃᵐᵃ ˡᵒᵛᵉˢ ʸᵒᵘ!❤️