END - Etherious Natsu Dragneel

I don't own anything here except the story idea.

- Speaking

- Thinking in mind or speaking in mind

_ _ _________________________________ _ _

END : round two begins now.

The whole Natsu was burning in purple color Flame. Even That monster has some fear in his eyes.

Again both side clash with each other. This time things went differently. Natsu was going toe to toe with that monster. And his power still increasing. Natsu was in the upper hand cause whatever that monster is he was. Can't think straight. He was just like a brainless beast. Attacking everywhere. If he was able to think slightly. Then Natsu might be dead right now. Even in his END form.

Their fight went on entirely 30 hours. Natsu starts to get tired and lose his END powers. Because of that Natsu starts to regain his senses again. But He was completely drained. But that monster still looks like he can go on without any problems. His stamina seems endless.

Natsu : What should I do?

END (In Natsu's mind) : I have an Idea.

Natsu : What!!! Who and Where are you?

End (In Natsu's mind) : I am in your mind. I explained everything later. I have an idea to defeat that monster.

Natsu : Okay, What is your plan?

END (In Natsu's mind) : Just climb the head of that monster after that leave everything to me.

Natsu has some doubts but he decided to run along cause he didn't have any choice anymore.

Natsu : Okay

Natsu ran towards that monster. That monster attacks him with his claws but he jumps up and climbs on his hand. He started to run on his hand towards the head of that monster. Monster used his other hand to smash Natsu. But Natsu ignites his feet and Jumps on his hand.

Natsu : Okay I am on his head. Now what?

END (In Natsu's mind) : Give me control of your body to me.

Natsu : How do I do that?

End (In Natsu's mind) : Just close your eyes.

Natsu closed his eyes. END takes control of Natsu's body.

END : Now let's end this Once and for all.

END touched the head of that monster and used one of his forbidden curses. This curse was used for to absorb anything he touched.

Both END and that monster start to scream in pain. But END didn't let his head go and tightened his grip by enduring that pain.

END's Magic Start to devour the whole monster. When it completely absorbs his powers. END wants to stop but looks like his body didn't listen to him and still continuing to absorb that monster. The whole body of the monster started to devour Natsu's body. When Natsu Completely Absorbed That monster He Fall onto the ground and become unconscious.

Somewhere at Northern Forest.

Two Teleportation circles activated and two knights teleported into the forest.

Knight 1 : Let's find Natsu and observe the situation.

Knight 2 : Okay sir.

Both went towards the center of the forest. When they reached at Place where the battle between Natsu and That monster was held. They become very Shocked. Cause the entire center of the forest was destroyed. A whole mountain was gone. In the middle of the battlefield Natsu lying on the ground unconsciously. There are some remains of that monster. They quickly dashed towards the Natsu. See If he was still alive. When they reached near the Natsu. They checked his heartbeats and confirm that he was alive but unconscious. They looked around that area for a bit.

Knight 2 : Just looked at this place. This is completely destroyed.

Knight 1 : Yes, They are the remains of that monster take that with us for confirmation that Natsu Dragneel indeed slays that monster.

Knight 2 : Yes sir. Thank god that monster was gone.

Knight 1 : Yes and It all thanks to him.

Both Knights look towards the unconscious Natsu with a feeling of gratitude.

Knight 2 : He avenges every our fallen brothers.

Knight 1 : Yes, For that I am always grateful to him.

Both Knights put the remains of that monster in the storage lacrimal. And picked Natsu and Teleported to the Palace.

When They Teleported to the Palace. King alongside Princess Hisui and some Guard Knights waiting for them.
When they saw both Knights returns safely with unconscious Natsu. They get worried for him.

Knight 1 : Your majesty, Natsu Dragneel was able to slay that monster and because of that fight he might drain his power. So that's why he is unconscious right now.

After hearing the report of the knight everyone sighed in relief.

King : Great work. Get Natsu into the Recovery room as soon as possible.

Knight 1 :  As you wish Your majesty.

They both took Natsu to the recovery room. Princess Hisui also followed them into the recovery room. She was very worried about Natsu's well-being.

Guard knight Captain : Thank God Natsu Dragneel was able to slay that monster. If not we don't know what we should do.

King : Yes, When he woke up. I give him anything he desired. By looking at Hisui, I think I even let him marry her.

Guard knight Captain : Are you sure my king?

King : Yes, Absolutely.

At recovery room

Doctors are checking the condition of Natsu. After completing checking his body. They come out of the room where everyone waiting for him.

Doctor : That's nothing to worry about him. He drained his magic power and was completely exhausted that's why he is unconscious. He will wake up when he takes enough rest and recover his whole magic power.

Princess Hisui : That's good news. Can I see him?

Doctor : Of cause, you can. Princess.

She went into the room where Natsu was lying on the bed unconsciously. She went near his bed and sat beside him. She looked at his face. She was feeling something inside her. That type of feeling she never felt before. She doesn't know what are these unknown feelings are but she just happy by having them. She just hope he woke up soon. Until he woke up. She decided to take care of him. She might know what is the feeling she was feeling. But she wants to his opinion first before moving forward in their relationship. She asked him when he will wake up. But she didn't know she have to wait for a long time. Cause he will take his time to wake up.
_ _ _________________________________ _ _

So how it's guys please give me a review on this one if there are any grammar mistakes plz ignore them. If there is any problem or suggestions plz give them via comments.