Beyond their expectations

As they become closer again, they did'nt expect that they will be so comfortable with each other. Where the unexplainable happiness was found from both of them, where they being contented with each others company. Where they measure what they have from not being friends, neither close friends, or bestfriends but not even lovers.
They're just being happy with what status they have. Even though they can't tell what they have, the important is just they are happy and thankful.

The understanding they have, with the care for each other, would you still look for others? Would you expect for more?
For them, they don't rush things, they both agreed that they will be just be happy for what they have now. But it doesn't mean that they are closing their doors for the next level or stage, as they said it will come in GOD'S PERFECT TIME.

There are times that the girl faces trials, difficulties, problems and with that she has found the help and felt care she needed from the guy and also where she gave her trust again to a man.
The guy promised her that he won't do what she's afraid of that being left behind. That he will be always there especially when she's sad, alone and problematic.
There's this funny codename they give each other, the girl is the stress giver, the guys is the stress reliever or stress receiver.