Chapter 1

Highschool isn't a place u really want to stay in you know? But then who knows,maybe you'll meet wonderful friends on the way.
Jason walked to the carpark of his beloved highschool"Maher Academy", well filled with nothing but magic,but to him he sees highschool as a stumbling block that felt like hell.
Jason walked into the schools hallway,rushing towards his locker to avoid meeting his worst enemies"the slithering nemesis" that's what they called themselves, as Jason got to his locker, he thought"what  stupid name that is"as he opened his locker it was slammed shut. "What are you thinking about boy?"One of the members of his detested rival group asked him "nothing"he said,trying to walk away.
Jason's POV:
I tried to walk away but then got cornered by the biggest in the group,I held my breath,he smelt like rotten bacon and tomatoes. I pushed him away, when suddenly I got dragged back by their leader, a girl called Ursa,"where do you think you're going cheapskate?" "Away from you", I replied giving her an annoyed look.
I turned to walk away when she said,"I always knew you never had it in you to fight,you're even scared of fighting a girl."she kept taunting me until I actually got angry and turned around to land her a punch,but then I remembered my mom's words"Jason bullies are never worth taking your hits,you save your hits for the purpose of the greater good",remembering this I put my hands in my pocket and sighed when suddenly,the school's emergency siren
screamed through the whole area,"principal announcement?" I thought while walking when all of a sudden,the siren didn't sound normal again. I thought of it and then heard a "SHRIEK", sending me down to the ground,I growled in pain and immediately recognized the shriek"a scarlet scream curse",it was a demonic spell used to forcefully bring powerful beings which were the vampires and werewolves under control,it didn't affect many students,but for us vampire and werewolf hybrids,we were in terrific pain,I growled and roared and thrashed around the floor,trying to get it out of my head,then it stopped.
Without warning, a loud bang came and then sent all of us in the hallway flying to the walls. I looked,and when the dust settled,to everyone's horror,we saw a large monster carrying the shredded bits and pieces of our principal's body,and his head hanging on one of it's horns,our vice principal came through a portal and shouted,"everybody run outside",we all picked ourselves up and a mad rush for people's lives took place,demons from all parts of the school came,the sky,the walls,the ground,they were just coming from everywhere,the sound of the piercing screams made my heart sink. As I ran,
I was caught off guard by a demon which speared me across the passage into the gym,turns out I wasn't the only person there,I took control of my fire powers and started to make work of the demon,the demon turned out to be a lot of trouble,dodging all my attacks and hitting me at my vital spots,all of a sudden I got speared across the floor by the demon,"again?",I grunted snatching a pole and using it to protect myself as the demon planned to gnaw on my face,I got tired and decided to finish the fight,using my werewolf strength,I kicked the demon across the room,giving me time to stand up and stabilize myself, I brought out my claws,ready to execute the final blow,as the demon launched itself at me,I slid under it ripping out it's heart in the process,the demon fell limp on the floor with a loud thud,I looked at the heart in my hand in anger and burnt it till it turned to ashes.I walked and then saw,by the basketball court,a girl killing a demon with what seemed to look like a long pole,I saw her fall down which kicked out my instinct to run towards her,I ran to her and on getting there I saw her crying,I approached slowly and asked"hey,what's wrong?".
She looked up at me,then pointed to her left side and to my horror,I saw that she was missing an arm,I looked around and saw the arm laying on the floor,I watched helplessly as she cried and crawled towards the arm and picked it up,I hugged her to comfort her,not minding the fact that I could feel the warm flow of blood dropping on my body,I didn't mind the stains,I just wanted to comfort her in the best way I could,I wanted to heal her,but I knew that I didn't have the magic for that,we stayed there for about ten minutes until she had calmed down, I snapped back to reality when a car came crashing through the gym window.
I looked down at the girl and said"I have a plan,but you have to trust me ok?", she nodded,still clutching to her lifeless arm,I took a long elastic rope and told her to hop on my back,she looked at me with a puzzled face,"just do as I tell you"I said,she reluctantly climbed my back and then I strapped her to myself,I started going quietly towards the gym door when she said"I'm not a child you know?so if you're thinking of running on those two legs with me on your back,don't,cause we'll both die if that's what you're thinking",I looked at her and said"I'm running,but not like this",she gave her puzzled look again.I turned forward and started to change,I growled feeling the power surge through me as I transformed into my wolf form,she was completely dumbfounded,causing me to ask"what,you've never see a wolf before?","how are you in my head",she asked,visibly startled,"wolves have a telepathic link"I answered,she then said"it's not that I'm surprised that you're a werewolf or anything,I have a lot of wolf friends,it's your colour" "well what about it?",I asked,she replied,saying"you're pure black,you're a dark moon wolf,the last of its kind I believe,according to the Book Of Eltravor,the dark moon wolf race was wiped out,even being the most powerful race,but the prophecy book stated that the race before their death,promised that the power of the Darkmoon would come back in a 1000 years."I replied"so why tell me all this?"she said,"you're the only black wolf in this world,how has nobody ever told you?","well,for starters,my mom is the only one to have ever seen me transform", she sighed and turned her head,and then screamed when demons started rushing in through the window which the car had crashed into"hold on!"I said giving an eruptive roar,causing them to stop in their tracks and immediately I made a run for it.
I sped down the hallway while the demons were on a hot chase,whatever demon came my way was sorry for ever doing so because I was tearing every obstruction apart,I barged through the school's main door and out in to the parking lot,as I kept running,I decided to pick up the pace seeing that a giant monster was approaching the school,and trust me,it was bigger than the school,I sped till I reached the main Street and saw as different other people were fighting for their lives,I kept galloping,
then the girl said"I need to get to my dorm"but on passing there we saw the most horrific scene,a pile of dead bodies were on the floor and we're rounded in a circle,I turned around,running as fast as I could "let's go to my dorm" I told her while jumping over a few ruins and cars,she nodded in agreement and then we made our way there.
Seeing that it was yet to be touched,I changed back into my human form and jogged into the building,making my way to the big apartment I shared with my friends,I got in and locked the door,gently settling her down,only to be greeted by a huge hug,"o thank goodness you're okay,I wanted to come and find you but the rest wouldn't let me"the girl who hugged me said,she then looked at the girl I saved in confusion.
"Who's the new girl?",she asked, my best friend "Sally",I turned around to the others,we were seven in number ,plus the new girl,eight."I'm Sasha",she replied,accidently dropping her arm as she waved."Anyway to fix that?"I asked,looking around,"I'll heal her"said a tall guy with a bit of a build,"thanks Chris"I said as he carried her inside one of the rooms"sure"he replied,and left.
"So what's happening out there right now Jason?"asked a guy named Zack. I replied saying"well, let's just say,it's a massive death toll"

End Of Chapter One.

OLAMADE'S POV: I hoped you guys like the first chapter,I just started so if it looks laggy maybe you can give me some tips,and please make sure to be supportive cause I would really need it,thank you.😉