First day at work

As alarm rings xiao zhan wakes up after fresh up, he moves to the kitchen to prepare breakfast and lunch. He made a sandwich 🥪 with orange juice and for lunch box he prepare steamed buns with dumplings, washing dishes he moves to his room to get ready for office.

Yes, Today is xiao zhan first day in his new job in Wang corporation, he is somewhat nervous and also very excited. He dressed himself in decent shirt and pant. Then moves to dinning hall arrange the table all are come and breakfast starts.

"Why did you quit your restaurant job and why I'm not informed about that", Chen yu asked suddenly making all startled, she is very furious when she comes to know zhan quit his job

"That... because my current job in company pays higher than that... and I also will not get any time for other jobs", zhan answered with stuttering.

"Okay, but remember you have to give your salary....don't think after completing college your free", Chen yu growled. 

"Okay", zhan answered lowering is head and all are continue to have breakfast but zhan appetite gone.

He is sad, he knows his family only care about his money but somehow it hurts every time they told about it directly or indirectly.

After breakfast he finished dishes and taking his bag he come out of his house.

Jiang Cheng car already there, he informed zhan morning that he pick him up today, zhan get inside car and wished Cheng and car started car.

"Don't get nervous, you will be enjoy your work here", Cheng said by seeing zhan face.

"I'm not nervous it just...it's my first job in big company so...",zhan said playing with his and index fingeres. (actually its my habit when I'm nervous I'll do this, sorry I used here) 

"Don't worry, everything will be okay.... I have a friend in your department I'll introduce to her in lunch break, okay", Cheng said while driving zhan just nodded.

After 30 minutes of drive they reached Wang corporation. Cheng bid a bye and said all the best. zhan moves to front desk to get info, where he say familiar face.

 zhan moves to front desk to get info, where he say familiar face