The Only Chapter In This Story

For backstory I have long red hair that falls just below my ankles. I also have wierd and helpful friends. I live with my friends, their names are Spencer, Peter, and Lucy. Spencer is my boyfriend.

We decided to play Risk but with a twist whoever lost had to do a dare. We played teams, Spencer was on mine, and the other two played on a team. 10 hours later we lost and had to perform our dares. Of course they chose a dare that we would hate. We both had to cut our hair. This was going to suck. I hadn't cut my hair since I was 6. It had been 10 years since I had cut my hair last. And Spencer hadn't cut his since he was 14.

We grabbed chairs, tarps, scissors, spray bottles, clippers, and straight razors. Spencer was going first and Lucy was picking and cutting. Spencer had shoulder length brown hair that was slightly curly. Lucy picked a near buzz cut but slightly longer on the top. Lucy grabbed the clippers and turned them on. She placed the clippers at the nape of his neck and went up reducing his once long hair to stubble. After she shaved the sides Spencer was already destroyed. Lucy grabbed the scissors and cut the long hair on the top of his head. She cut his hair until it was reduced to about 2 inches of thick brown hair.

Next it was my turn. Peter was picking my hair cut. I begged him to have mercy on me. He told me to sit in the chair and shut up as a reply. I sat patiently and scared to death as I waited for him to start cutting. He grabbed my hair and yanked it. He continued pulling on my hair until he decided where to cut. He cut about 5 inches of at first letting locks of dark red hair fall to the floor. I started to ball. I cried my eyes out as he continued cutting. After he finished cutting I was left with a ear length bob with asymmetrical bangs.