Eleven*

Hansen.

"Shitshitshitshit I'm gonna cum again." Ayden whispered. I groaned as she clenched on me for the fourth time today.

I quickly followed.

Our entire day had been spent having sex. Getting everything out.

Ayden took a deep breath. I smiled and pecked her lips. I was tired and I knew she was too.

I carefully laid down on her. She chuckled and kissed my forehead.

Just as we were relaxing, I heard my phone ring.

I groaned and grabbed it. I answered it while Ayden played with my hair.

"Hello?"

"Hey. How's it going there?"

It was denny.

"Fine. Kinda boring. Lots of snow." I said. It was far from boring now.

Ayden laid back with me. I sat up and kissed her while denny talked my ear off. She melted from my kiss.

"...are you and Ayden getting along?" Denny asked. I pulled away from her to answer.

"Yeah it's fine. I mean it's one bed though so that's a hassle." I said. Ayden smiled.

"Yeah. Well...let me know if anything goes wrong."

"Will do. I'll see you in a couple days."

"Yup. Bye."

I hung up the phone and kissed Ayden again. I was intoxicated.

Until her phone rang. She groaned. It was in the dining room.

"I've got it. Stay there." I said to her. I ran into the dining room and grabbed it before handing it to her. I got into bed again as she answered.

"Hello....hi denny." She said. I decided to start kissing her tits, making her roll her eyes. I sucked on her nipple while she talked to denny.

"Everything is good here yeah...yeah Lloyd's always been a pain in the ass...okay." She said. She looked down at me and tried to stifle a moan.

"Okay. Yeah....alright. Bye." She said. She hung up the phone and moaned.

I chuckled and sat up again.

Just as I did, her face changed.

"Oh god Lloyd." She said. I furrowed my brows.

"What?"

"I'm not on birth control." She said. My heart skipped a beat.

"Shit. Oh shit...wait. I have a plan b somewhere." I said. I got up and rummaged through my bag to find one. Lord knows why but I guess it's for these moments.

She sat up with the blankets while I handed it to her. She took it with the water by the side table.

I got back into bed and sighed.

"So next time you have to wear a condom."

I groaned and looked over at her.

"Sorry." She whispered. I smiled.

"Once we get back you're getting birth control."

"So...this is gonna happen more often?"

"Yeah." I whispered.

She smiled at me. I moved to pull her in, making her little spoon.

"Get some rest." I said. We were both exhausted.

And sooner than later, we both fell asleep.

————

Winters.

I woke up to a sharp feeling in my chest. I sat up quickly.

It was dark. I was naked, and Lloyd was still beside me.

I gasped for air. Oh god my meds. I fell asleep and didn't take them.

The room was starting to spin as I threw a sweatshirt and sweatpants on.

"Ayden come back to bed." Lloyd groggily said. The room was upside down. I felt myself falling on the floor.

"Ayden?"