4- Cursed Womb Must Die pt.1

Kuina wakes up to Nobara making her way into her room.

"Kuina, do you have any eyelash curlers?" Nobara asks as Kuina sits up.

"On the desk over there. How did you get the code to my room?" Kuina asks as she watches Nobara walk around her room.

"Sensei told me it. I told him it was urgent, which it is. My eyelashes have never looked so flat in my life" Nobara says as she sits down on Kuina's bed, "you're blessed with naturally curled lashes so you'll never know my pain".

"Tragic" Kuina says with a small giggle.

"Anyways, Sensei has a new mission for us first years to go on. Something about some prison where the prisoners reported seeing some kind of womb floating in the sky, creepy shit. Now get up, let's go get some breakfast. I'm not going on this mission without food" Nobara says as she leaves Kuina's room.

"Well aren't you two friendly already?" Xavier asks as he appears out of nowhere.

"She's super sweet and she gets me. She doesn't bother me all the time like you do. Where were you anyways? You weren't pottering around my room like you do every night" Kuina says as she gets out of bed.

"I got bored so I went for a walk around your school's campus. That older brother of yours is super strong isn't he? I saw him training last night" Xavier says as he starts to make Kuina's bed for her which has become a daily routine for him now.

"That's rare, he never trains. He's strong enough already" Kuina says as she pulls her uniform out of her wardrobe, "go down to where Ijichi-san is with the car, I'll meet you there".

Xavier nods as he leaves her room by teleporting. Kuina gets dressed and ties half of her hair up in it's usual bun, brushing through the rest of it. She puts her shoes on and then she leaves her room. She makes a shortcut to the weapon's room and picks up some stuff that she and Yuji can use. She makes it to the car as she gets into the front, Megumi dealing with Nobara and Yuji for the ride.

The five of them arrive at the prison as Kuina already sees Xavier standing outside. She walks over and they all stand together.

"Our window verified the cursed womb three hours ago. Once 90% were successfully evacuated, they made the call to seal off the centre" Ijichi explains as he holds his hands behind his back, "citizens within a 500 meter radius have been advised to evacuate as well".

"Ijichi-san, question" Yuji says as he puts his hand up, "what's a 'window' here?".

"A window is a member of Jujutsu High School who can see curses" Ijichi informs the new jujutsu sorcerer, "they aren't sorcerer's though. Let's continue. Detainee block two. At present, five detainee's remain inside there with the cursed womb. If this cursed womb is the type that metamorphoses, we predict it will become a special grade cursed spirit".

"A special grade? Those damn higher ups!" Kuina curses.

"Hey so... I still don't really get what special grade means" Yuji says as he looks at her.

"Yuji, I'm going to explain this like I would to an idiot so the information processes in your brain okay?" Kuina says as Yuji nods, "first of all is a grade four. A wooden bat is enough to beat those. Second of all is a grade three. If you have a gun, you can rest easily. Thirdly is a grade two. It'd be a close call with a gun. Fourth is a grade one. Even a tank wouldn't be useful. And finally, there's special grade. If you were to overpower it with cluster bombs, you might be on even footing".

"That's real bad" Yuji says worriedly.

"But we should be alright, right? I mean, Kuina's a grade one sorcerer" Nobara says as she looks hopefully as Kuina who gives her a reassuring smile, knowing Xavier would give her an extra kick of power.