Prologue

Drip.

Drip.

Drip.

A dropped of water on our protagonist's cheek making her face crooked slightly. She shut her eyes immediately as soon as she open it because she felt like her eyes were going to be burn by the mighty sun that glaring down on her.

Why was there a drop of water to begin with if it was blazing hot?
Seriously, why was she basking in the sun if she was supposed to be inside her room?

And...

"I don't care if I'm being hate, being hurt... Just.. please stay with me... I'm begging you. "

could anyone lend a hand to stop that person from shaking our poor protagonist's shoulder any further?

Our protagonist was in dilemma, Her little brain that actually already small from the moment she was born, did not know what to do.

Was she supposed to open her eyes?

"(Y/n)... I'm sorry. I won't be selfish anymore, I'll listen to you. So please... Please Open your eyes..."

Such a sad words coming from the voice of the young boy, who still had a firm grip on her shoulder like his life depended on it.

Drip drip.

Was that actually a tears? Should she be concerned about that first?

Well,
Our protagonist, (y/n) was not that cruel to make a small child to go crying, right?

Nodding to herself, She made a decision to open her eyes to see who, where and what was going on, her half-opened eyes catched a glimpse of the silhouette of a young boy. Despite being glared by the sun, she still able to focus on that pair of watery wine red orbs.

(Y/n) squeezed her eyes in order to get a clear views of the boy as her vision still blurring. Feeling somehow bad to see a boy that still weeping while holding her body, (y/n) unconsciously caressed the boy small and yet plump face like she would with the Dom Perignon Champagne. It could not be help, it was hard to get a bottle of that champagne even if she had a good job with a good salary. The hamster like cheek was so precious just like her Dom Peri.

'Ahh... I feel like to drink right now...'

"(Y/n)!!"

The boy loomed over her face and yelled in surprised near her ears making our protagonist ticked off. Nonetheless, because of the boy face that shade her away from the glaring sun, she finally could see the clear view of him. (Y/n)'s expression suddenly turned into a mixture of annoyance and surprise after she saw him.

"...Nai from Karneval.. how?" She uttered.

"HUH WHO??!! It's me Gintoki!!"

"Gin...toki..?"

"Yes! Yes I'm here sister. So please hold on, don't closed your eyes yet, (y/n)!"

The boy, Gintoki who has a naturally wavy silvery-blue hair put her down gently and ran to somewhere-who-knows.

(Y/n) took that chance to look around her. Sweat formed on her forehead as she could see the dead, bloody body scattered around like a garbage.

Kawk kawk.

The eerie sound of the crows, the metallic smells. Her mind tried to process of what was happening, and finally it reach to the end of the conclusionー

"Urghh!!"

Her whole body suddenly arching in pain, (y/n) gritted her teeth while her hand reached down over her stomach only to touch a deep stab wound.

'Damn.. woman supposed to have three hole. But right now I have four hole.'

She gave a grimace of pain at the sky with a soft laugh of disbelieved. Each inhaled she took making her body shook.

"Heh... Urgh. I see I had a dream of my old life...guuhk."

Cough cough.

Blood splattered over her face, she smiled while reaching her hand above her as if to grab the eternity beyond of that sky. The agony she felt went through her eyes and it fell down like a river from her face.

'At least let me take a sip of Dom Peri before dying for a second time...'

Ehem.

(Y/n) suddenly have a thought about all of her life and regrets in despair. She was really in need someone to hug her and said 'It's okay, all of this only a dream'. Unfortunately, there was not a single soul in sight to sooth her heart, But there were plenty of DEAD souls around her though.

'Oi, stop with that narrating!'

So, we shall dive back into the past and get a glimpse on how all of this happening to the readers before we continuing on with the current storyline.

'Don't ignore me, and come back here! Don't leave me hanging here aloneee!'
~ (L/N) (F/N), xx/xx/xxxx.