Chapter 1

Dark. Darkness and warm.

Usually darkness should be matching up with cold.

But, in (y/n) case, it was too warm. She love the warmness that embraced her whole body though. It was like how a mother would hug and smooched all over your face with a full of love.

How she thirsted for that love again, no one can describe it. She felt a spark of guilt inside of her heart, her very soul, when she remembered that she was getting mad at her mother for treated her like a baby in a public before. How her mother would give her a sad smile and said sorry.

It was not wrong for a mother to do that. What was so wrong with that? She should be thankful and appreciate that she could get that even when she already full-fledged woman who was already past 25 years old.

She wanted to apologize, she wanted to kneeled in front of her mother. But what can she do?

She already a Dead Virgin Woman.

"OI! Why did I hear something I should not!! What so bad about virgin huh?!!"

Indeed, she was a virgin who left the world before get to experience the pleasur-

"Don't make fun of virgins!! Woman who stay virgins until they're 25 are called Fairy and reborn as something called Mavis you know!! Hallelujah Fairy Law!"

(Y/n) kicked around like a kid throws a tantrum, unfortunately for our protagonist, she could not move freely because she felt like being bound inside of the narrow room.

Thud.

Something kicked her face lightly as if to say 'Shut Up, Idiot!' and that made our protagonist stopped moving.

"Hurmm..."

It was like an endless void, she could not move nor she could see. But (y/n) was not afraid, because she knew she was not alone in there. In front of her, there was a wall, and she could feel it.

A movement.

There was someone behind that wall. After all, that very person kicked her on the face earlier.

"Hey YOU, behind the wall. How did you die before coming here?"

Silent was the answer to her question.

(Y/n) felt irritated and kick the wall in front of her, and the reaction she got was getting kicked back, twice at that.

"Oi! Are you trying to pick a fight huh?! Tch, I just wanna make a small chat before a reincarnation or that bullshit."

Again, silent was the answer.

"Well, if you ask me, reincarnation is just another way to procrastinate." said (y/n) cheerfully after proudly stolen the quotes of Chuck Palahniuk.

Krik krik.

And as you guess it, silent was the answer.

"Damn.. I'm bored to death!! Oh wait, I'm already dea-
Guhk! What the?? Who's squeezing me!"

Our dear protagonist felt like being squeezed to death again. She cursed herself for her bad mouth. No, she did not want to leave this warm place!

That was her,

POKEBALL!

That was right, darkness and warm, she was definitely inside the Pokeball! She did not want to leave and meet with her master or trainer or anything in that scope.

"Stop! No touch, touch! Don't squeezing me! I don't want to leave! Don't choose me!"

(Y/n) struggled with all her might to not be squeeze but she realized that it was futile and finally accepted her faith in silent.