Understanding Each Other

Hari yawns as she awakes in the warmth of a cuddle. Whoever she is cuddling with is extremely warm, and comfortable. She slowly cracks an eye open, she finds Caster has wrapped her up in his shirt. Sometime after that, Berserker must have picked her up and wrapped his hair around her while keeping her close.

Though she is surprised that she is being carried through the forest, "Caster?" She mumbles, shifting as she tries to look around. This part of the Singularity has no fires, so she would have been cold.

"You're awake?" Olga's surprise is briefly followed by concern before Berserker sets her on her feet softly. Caster helps her get out of Berserker's mess of hair, chuckling a little bit. Pouting for a brief moment, since she knows they think she is adorable, she realizes they are concerned for her.

"Hari-chan, we tried not to wake you. You are powering both your servants without Chaldea's aid." Olga tells her with an anxious tone. Handing the blue jacket to Caster she looks at the other three Chaldeans, fidgeting a little bit.

"I have a link to the source of every version of the Root of Magic. Essentially I'll never run out of magic, even if I let thirty Heroic spirits endlessly use their Noble Phantasm. Though I can get tired from the amount that flows through me and pass out because of that." She feels guilty for hiding that and likely causing at least somewhat of an issue because she wasn't forthcoming about that. Focusing briefly on her Gacha being rolled, she is finally given a response from Mash.

"Senpai, I understand why you would hide that. There is no reason for us to be upset with that not being shared. You would be brutally experimented on if anyone knows about this." Hari tears up as she hugs her. Caster stiffens at the news before he relaxes a little bit as he pats her head softly.

<<<<<>>>>><<<<<>>>>><<<<<>>>>><<<<<>>>>><<<<<>>>>>

Today's Gacha prize is the Legendary Rank: Master Healer skill. Would you like to install the skill?

"Yes, please." Hari thinks.

<<<<<>>>>><<<<<>>>>><<<<<>>>>><<<<<>>>>><<<<<>>>>>

Looking up at the five others she realizes something. "Are we on the way to the grail?" Olga nods to her curtly, earning a small frown from her. Reaching in her satchel, she pulls out a mechanical device and a set of goggles.

Offering the two items to Caster, she is aware that she needs him to have them. Caster slowly takes the two objects when he sees her reaching for her command seal. "This device will make a thick smokescreen that dampens senses. These goggles pair with it to allow your senses to remain, but the goggles must be over your eyes first. Okay?" He nods, looking faintly interested in both items. Fortunately he quickly puts the goggles on, knowing that they will be useful at the least.

Suddenly, they are greeted by an angry voice growling at them. "Why did you bring a little girl into the grail war, Caster?" As the group whirls around, looking for their enemy, Hari scowls at the person fiercely, already having detected him. She starts stomping toward him, anger in her eyes.

"Who are you calling little?!" She sniffs in disdain, pointing straight at him with a scowl. "I get that most people wouldn't be concerned, but I have access to multiple true magics. I'll be fine for the most part. Though you can come check on me if you want to." She waits patiently, knowing he is genuinely worried about her.

"Wait, seriously? He's an enemy." Caster tells her sternly, almost like he is going to tell her no.

To Hari's amusement, Olga is the first to respond to that comment. "Who's to say he isn't one of those who has protected children?" This stuns both Caster and Fujimaru Senpai.