3(random story)

It has been 2 months dabi turned wolf and went living with hero's, slowly he started to like ua teachers. Aizawa went out at night sometime for patrol leaving the wolf with shoto or hizashi. Now he doesn't need a muzzle as everyone befriended him.

Today was different from other days, dabi felt uneasy, he doesn't know why but somthing is wrong.

dabi is left in midnights care for a bit, in the middle of class all phones start buzzing or is making sounds, midnight looks at her phone  women attacked number 2 hero hawks, the hero gets turned into a wolf this is the 3th case the 2th case was shigaraki tomura leader of the league of villains who is still missing as is the first victim. 

in the evening aizawa is walking outside with dabi near a small forrest.

dabi

im getting bored, no one can understand me. dogs who are the only one who can are terrified of me. well im 10 times bigger than those house dogs. wait what was that? in the bush next to me is a grey wolf laying down, i walk away to look at him when the hero doesnt look.

i nudge his head to try and wake him, his eyes open and grow wide. who are you? he tries to look intimidating. im dabi who are you? now he dropps his defensive pose, dabi its me shigaraki. shiggy? he nodds. dabi! dabi where are you? oh you can come with me im sure aizawa will take care of you too.

but doesnt he know who we realy are? i think he doesnt so come on follow me. oh there you are... aand you found a friend... the tired man looks at us. looks like another wolf is comming with us or are you staying here little one.

im not little ! shigaraki tries again to make himself look big and dangerous only making himself more and more fluffy and cute. oh my big mean evil boss... you look soooooooo not cute right now.. my joke earns a growl from the other.

at home 

do we need to eat this? its dog food... yes crusty it isnt that bad try it we dont get anything other. fine...

next day (im sorry)

aizawa (short)

dabi you wanna go or stay? i always ask him if he wants to go with me or stay home. he tilts his head and pushes the new wolf waking him.

the grey one pushes him away with a lazy paw, the black wolf sneezes and playfully hits him on the head. finaly he stands up and they start playing a little, boys. they both look at me tilting heads, you comming or staying.

i put dabi's leash onto the new grey wolf i'll name you dust. dabi you stay near me dont wander off. 

later

bakugou stop it, class just started and a fight already started. hey look another wolf! kirishima yells making the whole class look at the wolves. dust is cowering behind dabi watching there every move. 

kids sit down he doesnt like this staring.

dabi

dabi what is going on you dindt tell me we actualy go in the class! shigaraki growls, where did you think he would leave us... i dont know but this is just not right what if they figure us out! 

dont worry crusty, again he looks angry but not as much as before. the leash is off and i lead him to my favorite spot by the window. 

2 hour go by before i smell somthing new, shigaraki noticed too we try tracking it but the door is closed. where do you think your going boys.. i turn my head to face the tired teatcher, i hear barking and again go for the door.