Chapter 1: Looking for a date

We all know Menma from Naruto: Road to ninja movie but in this story it’ll be Menma from Tenten’s Infinite Tsukuyomi dream as the main character.

I hope you’ll like this adventurous romance between Menma and Sasuke. Now let’s begin with the story.

Sasuke’s POV

The shining sun woke me up in the morning at 6 o’clock. I had the only thing in my mind and that is to impress the kunoichis from my village. My Sakura-chan, Hinata-chan, Ino-chan and Tenten-chan will be definitely happy when I’ll appear in front of their door.

The first on my list is Sakura-chan but I can’t go there empty-handed. I visited the nearest flower shop and bought four beautiful red roses. I hid the other three as I was on my way to Sakura-chan’s house. She’s living alone since her father, the fourth Hokage, passed away. She’ll always have a special place in my heart because of this. Now she’s famous but her crush isn’t anyone else that Namikaze Menma. My best friend and love rival at the same time. Even though he shows no interest in Sakura-chan, she’s madly in love with him.
I knocked on her door.

"I-I’m coming…" I heard she was yawing.

"S-Sasuke? What are you doing here so early in the morning?"

"I just wanted to see your beautiful face, kitten. Here." I gave her the rose. But her reaction was the opposite of what I was expecting.
She crushed the rose in her hands.

"Didn’t I tell you to stop with this? I told you several times Menma is my and only. So stop with these damned actions!"

"But Sakura-chan-." She slammed the door. Menma, Menma, how could it not be clear to me since he’s the only one you think about. I’m glad I bought more roses now.

Now it’s Hinata-chan’s turn. I hope her reaction will be better. I visited the Hyuuga place and saw her and Neji training together. That pervert, I hope he didn’t do anything weird to her again. But that’s my girl, training the first thing in the morning. She’s so strong everyone could fall in love with her if she wasn’t so aggressive.

"Ahh! Ahh! Haah!" She made Neji fall on the ground.

"You are as active as usually, Hinata-chan."

"Sasuke? When will you stop coming to my place?“

"That was harsh, look what I brought you." I showed her the rose.

"Gentle Fist!" And the rose was tore in pieces.

"H-Hinata-sama, that was too cruel of a lady like you."

"Who allowed you to stick your nose into it, pervert cousin!" She stepped on his head.
So another wasted rose… I should expect Menma’s fangirls will reject me. But that doesn’t aply for Ino-chan.
She’s sweet, shy, strong and really smart. She avoids conflicts and always tries hard to calm Shikamaru and Choji down whenever they are arguing. I’m sure an angel like her wouldn’t reject me.
I visited her place too but it was her father who opened the door.