🤸‍♀️Training🤸‍♀️

NOT EDITED!

NOT EDITED!

☂♥☂♥☂♥☂

(Y/n Hargreeves)

I looked over at Five. Should I follow her and stay on her good side, or should I punch her?

He nodded at me as if telling me to follow her. To trust him. I do trust him. I may not like him right now, but I know he won't do anything to physically harm me.

On top of that, he knows his way around here, and I do not.

"I'll give you a moment to say your farewells until further notice." The Handler said. Five and I looked at her in confusion.

"Farewells?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Oh, did I leave that part out?" She laughed. We stared straight at her, making her uncomfortable. "Right. Since you two are in different divisions, there is no need for you guys to make any type of contact. Especially Y/n. She must focus on her training." The Handler informed us.

I really want to punch her.

"Fine." Five said without much of a fight. I looked over at him with wide eyes. The Handler being right behind me.

"You will be fine, Y/n. Trust me." He emphasized the last two words and I could already tell that he had a plan.

"Okay. Not like I want to be around this dick anyways." I joked about Five as The Handler snapped her fingers and some random lady came over to me.

She didn't look that much older than me.

"Take miss Y/n here to the training room with you. Be her mentor." The Handler smiled as she leaned in to whisper something else to the young woman.

Five took this as an advantage to pull me close to him for a moment. I gasped as his mouth was right next to my ear. I felt his hot breath and shuddered for a moment.

"I'll come find you later and get us out of this hell hole. For now... stay safe. Please." Five finished as he shoved me away from him. The Handler was now fully turned around and smiling at the two of us.

Five turned around and left, not glancing at the lady once.

"Come along, Y/n." The young lady smiled as she started to walk away. I quickened my steps so I could follow her.

"What's your name?" I questioned her, trying to make small talk.

"Um... Minnie." She responded with a wide smile. She never seemed to stop being happy. I wish.