Prologue

Sorry if there are any grammar mistakes, English isn't my first language. I apologise for any grammar mistakes and i hope you understand.

~•~

It was a normal gaming night for you.
You were playing Genshin Impact as usual and grinding some new bosses for artifacts.
You suddenly felt really tired and fell asleep on your PC.

~•~

When you woke up, you noticed you weren't at home.

"Fuck, my head hurts... Where am i...?"

You looked around yourself, trying to figure out where you ended up.

~•~

You started walking around trying to find out where you were.You kept walking untill you noticed a familiar statue...
It was a statue of the seven!

"Huh?! Isn't this from genshin??!" You were shocked. "Wait... This place looks oddly familiar... Isn't this Starfell lake?!!"

You stood there, in complete disbelief.You tried pinching yourself to check if everything was true. It was all very true!!

"It can't be true!!" You got closer to the statue and tried touching it. Your eyes widened as some greenish orbs started floating around you before disappearing. "Were those orbs anemo's?!"

~•~

You noticed there was a green mark slowly appearing on your wrist. It was an anemo mark indeed.

"What the actual fuck?!" You looked at it shocked. "Wait, does that mean... I am in Genshin!!" You cheered happily. "I can't wait to explore this world!"

~•~

After a while, you walked into the woods, running into an hilichurl camp accidentally. There were some hilichurls and two mitachurls. One of them noticed you. All of their glares were fixed on you as the mitachurls started to charge their attacks.

"Well... I'm doomed."

You stood there hopelessly untill you heard a familiar voice...

"Hey, watch out!" Someone yelled as some pyro arrows hit the mitachurs shields, setting them on fire.

~•~

After that person was done with all the hilichurls, she turned to you with a smile on her face.

"Oh god, thank you Amb- i mean random girl!" You smiled back at them awkwardly.

"No problem! I'm outrider Amber, Nice to meet you!"  Amber said happily, with a huge and beight smile on her face.

"I'm Y/N, nice to meet you too!" You smiled back. "Thank you again for saving me... I promise I'll be more cautious next time..!"

"No problem, but your name doesn't sound like a local name to me... Are you perhaps a traveller?" She asked curiously, getting a little suspicious.