♢First Challenge - Relay Race♢

Aiden POV

It's morning now. All of us are ready for our first challenge. We were greeted at the sore of the lake by Christal.

"Good morning! Welcome to your first challenge!" but before she could continue... "Good morning?

We couldn't sleep well, this place sucks. Who is your manager? I need to talk to him right now!"

Karol demanded. 'Now that I think about it, the name fits her well. Interesting coincidence.

Also, bold of her to assume that the manager is a him.' "I'm the manager, I'm in charge. You are

competing for a million dollars, so you have two options, accept everything as it it or leave this camp right now!" Christal spat right back at her.

'Damn. Ok, I take back everything I said about her!' After that, Karol let out a huffed 'whatever'.

The next one to speak was Yul: "I have a complain, the other team has an advantage."

'The f_ck is this damn guy talking about?' "Advantage in what?" Christal seemed to be as confused as the rest of us.

"They have an ogre, it's obvious that they are going to win all the strength challenges."

'Ugh! I siriusly hate this guy! He reminds me too much of Mitch. It brings back unpleasant memories.'

The TikTok guy, James, laughted at his words like it's some kind of joke. 'Well, what did I expect. After all, you can't belive anyone in this world.'

"By hurting one person's spirit, you will hurt the spirit of your fans." said the strange, green haired guy.

"Really? I don't think there's anyone in Korea right now watching this."

'What's with the emphasis on that this?' Christal then once again got our attention.

"I will not allow any more useless interuptions. I will explain your challenge for today. We will have a relay race! This is how it will work....."

~~~~~~~~

'Me and James got assigned to ride the quadricycle. I hope he knows how to ride it
otherwise we will be in disadvantage.

Also, I'm surprised that those in boates know how to ride it. I guess not all people are as bad at driving as me.'

While we wait for girls to pass the flag, James is busy taking selfies. Suddenly I speak up before I can stop myself.

"It's not nice to laught at someone because of their looks." Surprised, he blinks at me. "Huh?"

"Nothing! Forget I said anything!" I yelled out. 'What was I thinking!? He most likely wasn't even paying attention to what I said.'

I was startled when I heard him mumble quiet: "You're right. Sorry."

I was sure my mind was just playing tricks at me so I didn't bother to say something back.

"There it goes!" Maggy yells at me throwing the flag my way. "I got it!" I turned to James with the orange flag in my hand. "Come on, I'll drive."

Nervously, I sat behind him on the quadricycle. "Hold on tight because I'm going to go really fast." James warned.

Thought he didn't really give me time to prepare because next I know we're heading towards Karol on the bike waiting for us.

"Be careful!" I scream while holding onto him tightly. "Can you do me a favor?

Do you want to take the phone that I have in my pocket and record a story?" '.......Is this guy for real right now?'

"Really? We are in the middle of the challenge!" "Please~" "Ugh! Ok." 'I can't belive this guy!'

~~~~~~~~

"Here you go Karol. Run!" I say passing her our flag. "On the way." she said already running off.

'I'm honestly relived that it went without any comments.' Not long after, green team reaches us with their flag. It's on Karol and Oliver now.

After few minutes, Christal's voice says from the megaphone: "Riya reaches the finish line first!

The green team wins the challenge and they are safe from the ceremony tonight."

'What? But we were way ahead?' "And if you're wondering what happend, Oliver blew the lead the orange team had,

in an embarrassingly desperate act that will always be remembered. I wonder who they will eliminate, haha~"

'......Is that mischievness in her voice?'

~~~~~~~~

"Orange team. You had the afternoon to decide who to eliminate, everyone has already voted in

private and wrote the name of whoever you wanted to eliminate, finally you deposited it in this ballot box."

Christal announced to us as we all sat on wood logs besides the campfire.

"The person with most votes will go home." "Let's find out right now." With that she pulled out one of the papers.

Me and James exchanged worried glances. Cloud of nerves stretched over us, dark and heavy.

"First vote..........Oliver." I could see the guy with glasses pull at his hair. "Second vote.......Oliver."

Poor guy was getting more and more nervous each second. "Third vote.......Karol."

The rude lady, that by the way sat right next to me, raised her brow in confusion.

Though I kind of felt sorry for her, I was too late since I already voted for her. I'm not sure if I could put up with her attitude for much longer.

"Fourth vote.......Karol. It's two votes Karol, two votes Oliver." Right after the race, Oliver came up to me asking who I'm going to vote for.

With James joining us shortly, we decided to vote together to eliminate Karol.

"Karol.........Oliver. That's three votes Karol, three voter Oliver, one vote left." You could literally cut the tension. Karol send a glare at me and James.

"First person voted out of Disventure camp is..........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Oliver. It's time for you to go."

The guy with curly hair was miserable. He shared his sad story with the rest of us,

the similarity of our storys got me feeling bad for him. But it looks like miracles are possible after all in this world.

Christal did something none of up expected and offered Oliver to stay at the camp as an intern.

I was happy for him but once I finaly got to get some rest I remembered that Karol is staying.

'Oh god. I'm already not excited for tomorrow morning.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
《Sorry guys. I got too much work to do and forgot to post.
*glares at ADHD test results* "I'm blaming you"
I'll try to work on the story more now so enjoy this chapter and wait for more. Thx for your support btw. I'm really thankful for the 1.84K reads.》

Your ♢LJ, Autor-Chan♢