Chapter Six

"Any news on my wife?" Henry asked. "No your majesty. Sadly if she doesn't recover by next month, she will be presumed dead." Henry nodded but still held on hope. He knew Anne was a strong person and could survive this. "Papa!" Elizabeth said running to him with Lady Mary. "Elizabeth my jewel!" He placed her on his lap. "Mary, sit beside me" Mary obeyed and sat. "I love you, and I have made my decision to anoint you as Princess Royal. I asked Anne and she agreed and apologized." Mary looked at him like he was joking. She sobbed tears of joy. "And my mother?" She asked. "I will move her in a better estate and you may live with her, after all, she is my sister." Henry kissed her forehead as the physician came out of her room. "Your majesty! Lady Kathrine Howard has announced that the Queen has awakened!" Nan said. Everyone rushed to Anne to Anne's room to see her awake. Henry rushed to embrace her. And then Elizabeth, Lady Mary is not at the "hugging" stage yet but did do a quick curtsy Anne held her boys and cried knowing that a year ago, she was going to be killed, she knew that she was blessed.
May 19 1553
King Henry proudly watched his eldest son, William, step up to the throne. He glanced at Anne lovingly as she did right back. William sat by his wife, Mary, Queen of Scots. Henry was surprised that he had sons. "I love you so much, Henry." Anne said. He didn't answer which shocked Anne. "Do you, not love me as well?" She asked. "I love you more than the world, my love" he said kissing her. That just makes me wonder...
What If?