on the way

dracos pov.

-after cass got out of the shower, hermione sent them upstairs to pack while she made a list of what they would need.
every time she would remember something or i would tell her she would yell to the kids to make sure they packed whatever it was.

damn was she hot when she was bossy.

after she had made sure they each had everything on there list. she told them to sit on the couch in the lounge and watch the telly.

then she snapped me out of my staring and told me that it was our turn to pack.

once upstairs we took out our designer luggage and got our most modest clothes.(not very modest to be honest because i never let hermione buy anything that wasnt designer to make up for everything i had done to her and to treat her as my queen)

after we had finished packing we got into our cars me and mione in our aston marton DBR1 ( while scorp
and cass got into the white audi R8) and we began our journey to the hotel.

as we continued on the road i placed my hand on miones thigh while we droveand rubbed it in a comforting manner. aaafter a while mione fell asleep and i put on call out my name by the weekend while i drove. when we arrived i saw people staring at our cars. i woke up mione after a while of her going back to sleep. i got out of the car and heard whining while i walked over to miones side to open her door. i rabbed her hamd and helped her out of the car and then went to the trunk to get the bags while mione greeted her family and got a bellboy. i said hi to cass and scorp ad sent them with mione while i helped the bellboy with our bags.(draco is wearing sunglasses btw). as i walked by mione and her family to go to our penthouse i overheard her and her familys conversation.

"mom!dad!" mione said

"hi honey!" her parents chimed

"ummm wo is this" one of hermiones cousins said annoyingly

"its me silly!" mione said in a mocking tone

"beaver-too- Hermione?!" the same cousin screeched

"HERMIONE, come her dear" hermiones grandparents said awfully loud

"hello grandma. grandpa."hermione curtseyed

hermione gave her grandparents hugs

after that i couldnt hear them anymore as i had walk into the hotel and said hello to our receptionist neville longbottom.

"NEVILLE"

"DRACO"

"how have you been?"

"good good and you?"

"good i was just wondering if i could get one of the keys to our penthouse?"

"oh yes of course my bad"

"no need for apologies it was fun catching up with you but i have work to attend to"

"see you later"

"ok see ya"

I APOLOGIZE SO SO SO SOOOOOO MUCH FOR THE  EXTREMELY LATE CHAPTER I WILL EXPLAIN MORE LATER BUT FOR NOW I HAVE SCHOOL AND PRACTICE TOMORROW AND ITS CURRENTLY 11:58 PM!!!

-your author

-514 words-