cheating prank - oliver moy

"hey guys welcome back to my channel, in todays video we will be pranking oli. I have seb here, he will be part of this 'cheating' prank."

"do you think oli will be mad?" asked seb

"oh, he'll be pissed." y/n said

"im pretty scared ngl, bro why couldn't you pick idk someone who's NOT his brother?!"  seb said

"that's the fun of it! i'll make sure he won't kill you!" y/n says

"okay let's set the camera up and get started.."

—Y/N's POV—

okay, we set everything up...oli will be here in five minutes, that's a perfect amount of time!

me and seb set everything up, clothes scattered everywhere, all the lights off, sweaty bodies, and messed up sheets, it's perfect. this looks TOO real, im impressed. okay now it's time to 'sleep'.

—OLI's POV—

i just arrived to the nsb house and all the lights are off weird..only oli and y/n are home. the other boys were out of town. anyways, i headed into the house and as soon as i walk in i see clothes scattered on the floor. wtf. i hope it isn't what i think it is. no you're just overthinking, pull yourself together. i carefully walk up the stairs and go straight to seb's room. but he isn't there. um okay, then i go to y/n's room and i see it..both of them..in bed..together. "what the fuck!" how could she do me like this?! i trusted her, i trusted her with EVERYTHING. how could she sleep with him...my own brother.

"WHAT THE FUCK Y/N!" i said
she slowly woke up and so did seb
"HOW COULD YOU CHEAT ON ME WITH HIM, YOURE SUCH A SLUT SLEEPING WITH MY OWN BROTHER" i let it all out, my sadness, my anger, everything.
"oli calm down, it's not what you think" said seb
"SEBASTIAN MOY DONT UTTER A FUCKING WORD TO ME, YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO SAY A DAMN WORD TO ME RIGHT NOW"
"DO YOU EXPECT ME TO NOT BE UPSET AT THE FACT THAT MY BROTHER IS SLEEPING WITH MY FUCKING GIRLFRIEND! HOW LOW ARE YOU?"

"babe please calm down, it wasn't suppose to go this far.." that girl said.

"don't say shit to me y/n, we are done. i don't want to see your pathetic ass EVER again. i should've believed regie when he said you were a slut, can't keep your damn legs closed to save your life. you deserve nothing but shit. get out."

seb looked at y/n in a shocking and sad way, i didn't go to far did i? no, she deserves it. she HURT me.

—Y/N's POV—

regie said what? i'm a "slut"? i've only been with what, 2 guys. one being oli. but i'm a slut? this prank has gone too far, i knew i shouldn't have done this. i might as well just leave. if regie sees me that way...what do the other members think of me?? am i a slut to them as well?

i got out the bed and left, i'll come back to collect my things when i'm ready. i need to leave now.

—SEB's POV—

y/n got out the bed and left. welp, this took a turn for the worst. did regie really say that? and why? is y/n really a slut? she can't be right? she doesn't seem like that type of person.
oli watches as y/n walks out and slowly turns to look at me.
"what the fuck oliver!" i said
"what? like i did something wrong, if anything i should be saying what the fuck. you slept with my damn girlfriend and you expect me to not be the slightest bit angry!? how could you do that to me, my own brother bro.."  he said.
- i paused-
"it was a fucking prank oliver, a stupid fucking prank. and now y/n is gone and is now wondering why the fuck did regie call her a slut as you claimed"

i could see the shock on his face, the embarrassment, the sadness, and most of all the regret.

"did regie really call y/n a slut?" i asked

"uh yeah he did" he said with his head down

__________________________________

pt.2??
what are your thoughts? 💞