A Confrontation

Sunday's P.O.V.
It was around evening time when I was practicing and rehearsing for the concert tonight, usually I have to keep it down, but since my housemate Carol has been in such a good mood she allows me to be loud...though there is a limit. Ever since I gotten to know Whitty, we begin to have some sort of bond and we sing and play together for fun a couple of times. I have to go meet up with the rest of my band and make it to the concert in one hour, I think I have enough time to grab myself a quick bite to eat. As I was making my way to the kitchen, there was a knock on the door. Strange...I don't remember Carol, Whitty, her band, or anyone else coming over...I go up and opened the door to find the last person I ever wanted to see again, Girlfriend! I narrowed my eyes at her while she gave me the look of 'May I Come In?', of course I didn't want to let her in, but I didn't want to deal with angry mob neither so I let her in.

"Sit down" I demanded in a calm
voice pointing at the chair that was across the sofa where I was gonna sit.

"I don't know how you found me and I honestly don't care at the moment, but if you're hear trying to know where Carol and Whitty are, I'm not telling you at all! Now what do you want Girlfriend? And you only have exactly 3 minutes!" I said in am angry stern voice. Girlfriend looked at me in both sadness and surprise.

"Why won't you tell me where Carol!? I really need to talk to her!" she asked in sorrow. I shook my head in disbelief.

"Why should I tell you!? So you can try and manipulate her like you did Tabi!? Like your father did to everyone else with Whitty despite Whitty already had to deal with Updike!? Like you, your father, and your mother have manipulated me and Carol into thinking you guys are not really bad people!? Me and Pico have done some messed up things and with Carol joking around with us about those things, but we do give people mercy, when we do ruin someone's life we don't actually boast about it, and we would at least try to make the situation some good like robbing and stealing a lot of money giving it to charities, shelters, and to the poor! Besides, we don't manipulate people for our own amusement and pleasure! So give me one reason why I should tell you where Carol is when you already broke both her and my trust!?" I pointed out harshly while demanding to know why I should tell her where my ex is. Girlfriend looked at me in shocked and possibly horror.

"Why and how do you know Tabi!?" she asked in horror. I was kinda annoyed with her changing the subject like that, but decided to answer.

"Well if you really must know...me and Carol would sometimes go jogging with Hex who is hosting the whole thing with not just us two, but with a few others females as well and we so happen to come across Boyfriend's ex girlfriend, Ayana, and her nkw current girlfriend, Dalia, she told us about Tabi when she noticed Carol from the news the other day. Ayana seemed to really look up to Tabi based on how she detailed the whole incident and betrayal and not just with Tabi, but with Agoti as well, though the difference is that Agoti didn't know Dearest in person while Tabi did" I explained. Girlfriend looked paled, but still kept her composure...I'm honestly impressed. She looked like she was about to say something, but nothing came out as she then looked down at the ground in shame and possibly humiliation, I looked down at my phone and realized that time was almost up. I get up, grabbed my guitar, and ate piece of bread on my out the door, I stopped and turned to Girlfriend and let out a sigh.

"Look...I won't tell anyone you were here, okay? This will be the last time we ever see eachother, so don't bother showing up! And if I ever find out you hurt Carol and Whitty...I will be telling everyone even if it gets me into trouble because I care about them more than I care about what happens to me! Not only that, I will be coming for you! You better be gone when I get back!" I assured before threatening as I walked out the door and slammed it behind me. Before walking to my car, I hear Girlfriend on the other side of the door sobbing, wailing, and crying uncontrollably, but she get no sympathy from me! I don't care about her anymore! She can rot and die for all I care! I get into the car and began driving off to go pick up my band members and decides to call Carol,Whitty, Hex, Tabi, Agoti, Ayana, and Dalia to see if they wanted to come to the concert and wanted me to go pick them all up.