Pt8

When I woke up cold considering I didn't have a blanket. I look around and only saw Haiden on his bed fast asleep. I climb in bed with him to warm up he rolled over "your feet are freezing" he said in morning voice. I know that's why I'm here. He try's to get up but I pull him back. No stay i said fine but if you make me late for practice I swear. I laughed and cuddled into him more.
Time skip to practice

I was sitting with Paige while Haiden was practicing I heard my phone go off.
I looked at it it was a FaceTime from my mom.

Mom: hey how is it she asked
Yn:  it's good  what day does practice start for me
Mom: not tomorrow but the next day are you coming home tomorrow night?
Yn: yeah I'll be home
Mom okay I love you see you tomorrow Yn I love you too
I hung up and looked up and saw Haiden and dax walking up to me and Paige. Hey babe do you have my water
Haiden asked with a smile. Yeah here I handed him the water.
My man has been stolen Dax said with a hand on his heart. We laughed and got up to walk back to the deegans tent.
Hey y/n when is your surf comp again? Brian said. Wednesday the 20th I said
He nodded and looked at the time. Haiden we need it go to the gate he said.

Time skip to the end of the day

Haiden has won 5 trophy's this weekend. We are all sitting outside and Haiden i tired I can tell he really needs to sleep. Hey bud do you need to go inside I asked. He looked at me and nodded almost pleading. You kid need  go to bed we have a long drive tomorrow his mom said. We all got up and went inside and got in bed I cuddled into Haiden and we fell asleep.
——————————————
Hey sorry for a short chapter the next one will be better I promise