#forty-nine

(Simon's POV)

As Lexy finished her song I couldn't believe she wrote that song for me, I thought she liked Eli but I guess I was wrong. As she was stood there on stage I knew this was the right moment, so I walked up to the stage making my way to her. As I was stood in front of her I knew there only one thing to do..... So I cupped her face and kissed her. As we kissed I felt that same feeling I felt when we first kissed and she dragged me into a classroom. It was like everything surrounding us was gone, that it was just us and that nothing could ruin this moment. After a few moment we pulled away just looking into each other eyes smiling not realizing everyone was still watching us.

We turned our heads as everyone started cheering and clapping, and we just started laughing at this whole situation. I grabbed her hand and walked off stage leading her to a more private space so we can talk.

(Lexy's POV)

After I finished the song I gazed over to Simon as he just stood there looking at him. I was about to head off when I saw he make his way to me, when he was stood right in front of me I didn't know what was gonna happen. Just when I was about to say something HE KISSED ME!!! I couldn't believe what was happening, the guy I have been crying but also so much in love with was kissing him in front of everyone. 

We both pulled away after a moment and realized everyone was watching us, then they were all cheering for a moment I was happy then my eyes trailed to Eli. I saw the hurt and pain in his eyes but I know this is all for the best, then Simon pulled me off stage taking me somewhere else. He took us inside up to my bedroom and locked the door behind us.

"I need you tell me the truth.. Do you have actually have feelings for me" Simon asked and I knew exactly what I wanted, It was very clear to me.

"yes" I said "it's always been you Simon" I carried on as he had a huge smirk on his face but this was a different smirk, not his usual but soft and happy.

"it's always been you Lexy, I'm sorry for everything I did for hurting you" Simon said as he grabbed my hands.

"it's okay I forgive you" I said as I grabbed the back of his neck and kissed him passionately. After a few moments we pulled away to get air.

"I've missed this.. I've missed you" I said as our foreheads were resting on each other.

"same, but there is something else I wanna ask you" Simon said 

"um.. okay ask away" I said a little scared of what he might say.

"what actually happened with Eli the night of the show" Simon asked and that's what I was scared of.

"Simon I promise you I don't like him.. that night I sang that for you and I wanted to tell you how I felt but then Eli came up and kissed me out of no where and I told him we are only ever gonna be friends" I said 

"shit.. and I was such a prick to you that night" Simon said rubbing the back of his neck

"hey hey hey it's okay what matters is now and that we are here together" I stated as he just stared at me with that cute smiles

"okay then that leaves one more thing" Simon said as he place his hands on my waist, leaving shivers down my spine.

"and what is that" I asked 

"well to make this more real... Lexy will you be my girlfriend" Simon asked me and I didn't realize till now how long I've been waiting for this day, for those words to come out of his mouth.

"yes..yes a thousand times" I screamed as I hugged him.