| Introduction - Rules |

"Dragons choose their riders not the other way around"

 {Welcome to the land of Rhythear a land that we humans share with Devine creatures we call dragons}

For generations pacts and bonds have been made with dragons, mysterious creatures that started appearing in our backyards. After years we finally settled in, and like any other human, attempted to domesticate this incredible beasts.
Though we were successful, no creature can truly be domesticated.
Dragons go rampant, they can disobey. They are creatures that are far smarter than us, we need to keep on our toes.

We have many jobs here, ranging from dragon breeders to dragon slayers.
We have
Tamers; A group of humans who help find and locate these dragons helping to tame and raise them, though they do not ride dragons
Riders; They do the same as tamers but ride them instead, the main populous.
Breeders; Breeders are the ones who overwatch most dragons breeding them for the populous, most are riders but there are a slim few who aren't.
Teachers; Mainly former riders, they are the ones teaching those who want to ride dragons how to ride and teaching them about the dangerous creatures.
Smiths; these riders are the ones who make and create things for the populous, they are often seen with dragons by their side to help wield weapons and armor. With the occasional saddle or backpack.
Caretakers; ones who haven't created a bond with a single dragon but many, having a knack for taking care of dragons, they are mostly seen in dragon stables taking care of dragons whose owners are deceased or the dragons are injured.
Healers; The same as a caretaker, but they have managed to find a light dragon to bond with, they are very scarce and hard to come by.
Hunters; they are like tamers, but instead of finding the dragons to tame, they search out for dragons that have never been seen before, some are riders, some aren't.
Slayers; they are former riders who dedicate their lives to slaying dragons of the untamable class. They are seemingly above law but are rarely seen unless they've come to kill.

Dragons are classified by their classes and their size

A dragons size is determined by these categories;
Tiny: 9in - 2ft
Small: 2ft - 5ft
Medium: 5ft - 8ft
Large: 8ft - 13ft
Huge: 13ft - 20ft
Gargantuan: 20ft+

Dragons are divided into 4 different classes
Docile Class
Clever Class
Treacherous Class
Untamable Class

The docile class is of the dragons who are loyal, they are more common amongst the four and are often seen living with families of dragon riders, they are normally ranging from tiny to medium sized though some can be quite large.

The clever class are dragons who are more crafty in a way, instead of relying on brute strength like most dragons they rely on speed and camouflage, also ranging from tiny to medium.