| Dragons |

{Here are the dragon species I have created}

❥༻Species Name; SilkJumper❥༻Size; Medium-Large, 5ft - 9ft❥༻Category; Treacherous❥༻Element; Smog❥༻Appearance; A 6 limbed (4 Legs 2 wings) dragon with sky blue/white scales, with large thick almost silky wings

❥༻Size; Medium-Large, 5ft - 9ft
❥༻Category; Treacherous
❥༻Element; Smog
❥༻Appearance; A 6 limbed (4 Legs 2 wings) dragon with sky blue/white scales, with large thick almost silky wings.
❥༻Traits; They are known to be protective and fierce in battle, though often found in mountains. Very prideful dragons. It's rare to see a SilkJumper with another SilkJumper as they are reserved dragons.
❥༻Rarity; Uncommon
❥༻Tamed; Surose ((Caretaker Elrin)) Jasper ((Caretaker Cynrad))

~

❥༻Species Name; BloomVenom
❥༻Size; Small - Medium 3ft-7ft
❥༻Category; Clever
❥༻Element; Acid
❥༻Appearance; A 7 limbed (4 legs 2 wings 1 stinger) dragon that visually looks like a flower, it's body is usually shades of green while the flower on its head and neck can vary depending on the habitat. On the end of their tails, they have venomous stingers that can take down even a treacherous dragon. Their wings are leaf like in texture. They also have three eyes, two on the sides of its head and one in its forehead. They have thorn like horns coming from the flower around their neck.
❥༻Traits; BloomVenoms are normally pretty relaxed dragons with a knack for hunting. They are often found in troops amongst themselves but are seemingly curious about the human race, unless provoked they are docile, if it weren't for their unique hunting style, they would be put under the Docile category.
❥༻Rarity; Common
❥༻Tamed; Srakyz ((Caretaker Calluric))

~

❥༻Species Name; GemClouds
❥༻Size; Medium - Large 7ft-13ft
❥༻Category; Docile
❥༻Element; Lightning
❥༻Appearance; a 6 limbed dragon (4 legs, 2 wings) a sleek snouted dragon with white scales that turn light pink when hit a certain way by the sun. Their scales resemble something of gem stones hence the name. On the tops of their head and tail they have feathers, the more feathers, the older they are.
❥༻Traits; GemClouds are often compared to Fae, as they are playful, mischievous dragons, often found in groups ranging from 5-10. They are curious dragons who aren't afraid of humans, though are difficult to create a strong bond with one because of this.
❥༻Rarity; Uncommon
❥༻Tamed; Rezoth ((Caretaker Kselia))

~

❥༻Species Name; ViperFins
❥༻Size; Tiny- Small, 2ft-5ft
❥༻Category; Docile
❥༻Element; Lava
❥༻Appearance; A 4 limbed (2 wings, 2 legs) dragon that are relatively tiny in size, their scales range from orange to crimson red. Their under scales are a paler shade of this. Their snouts are always brown/black in color. Fish like fins go from its head down to its tail. These dragons can heat up their body significantly.
❥༻Traits; These dragons tend to be distant but loving, normally what most people like to call them, Tsundere. They are normally grumpy dragons that deeply crave attention and affection. They are often seen watching villages from afar alone and very jumpy when approached.
❥༻Rarity; Rare
❥༻Tamed; Laku (( Caretaker Samora))

~

{⚠️ One of the largest and dangerous Treacherous dragons, tame at own cost. ⚠️}
❥༻Species Name; Jaggedolites
❥༻Size; Large - Huge, 10ft - 19ft
❥༻Category; Treacherous
❥༻Element; Fire
❥༻Appearance; A 6 limbed (4 legs, 2 wings) dragon on the more bulkier side, their scales are as hard as rocks and range from a dark brown to a bronze like color. They have horns that frame their face that look like stones jutting out, these same scales run along it's body, becoming longer at joints and at the base of its neck.
❥༻Traits; These dragons are greatly aggressive and stubborn. They have a tendency to look down on humans and often turn against the rider they have bonded to. A strong willed, stern, and, albeit, idiotic riders can often take these beasts, but they are fickle; it is advised that they are avoided at all costs.
❥༻Rarity; Common
❥༻Tamed; Onyx ((Tamer Oswyn))

~

❥༻Species Name; GoldStriders
❥༻Size; Medium - Large 6ft-9ft
❥༻Category; Clever
❥༻Element; Light
❥༻Appearance; A 4 limbed (4 Legs) dragon that is without wings, unlike most dragons. They are slim and relatively long, their scales are different colors depending on where they reside and tend to turn Red when bonded to someone. The only distinguishing feature of these dragons are the gold like scales scattered across their body.
❥༻Traits; Even if they are rare, they are most common amongst healers. They are wise creatures and show unless absolutely necessary. When bonded the bond is unbreakable.
❥༻Rarity; Super Rare
❥༻Tamed; Krios ((Tamer Peyra))

❥༻Rarity; Super Rare❥༻Tamed; Krios ((Tamer Peyra))

{WIP}