𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐊𝐈𝐃𝐒

"𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬, 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐟𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬"

𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐊𝐈𝐃𝐒
a gossip girl fanfiction

𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐔𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒...

it's been over two decades since gossip girl has retired, returning the personal lives of manhattan's most prominent families, once again personal. but i'm here to put an end to that.

the sex, lies and scandals of the manhattan elite can never be kept secret for long. gossip girl is back, and i have a big story for my big return.

who is gossip girl? was gossip girl? the eternal question that so many around the country find themselves pondering, who was the person who exposed manhattans teenage secrets for years? who managed to terrorize the sons and daughters of billionaires? who was the all knowing gossip girl?

turns out it was none other than brooklyns own, dan humphrey. that's right, our resident lonely boy, the outsider turned out to be the ultimate insider. wait til you find out, the entire inner circle knew and serena still married him, now that's a scandal.

i'm sure that begs the question, well who am i? that's a secret i'll never tell. you know you love me,

xoxo,
gossip girl

𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐒 - 𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞"every night i live and die, feel the party in my bones - it's just another graceless night

"every night i live and die, feel the party in my bones - it's just another graceless night."

ruby lyn as
𝐀𝐔𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐅-𝐁𝐀𝐒𝐒

16, the party girl, blair + chuck

𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐬, 𝐭𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐬 - 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐝𝐞𝐥 𝐫𝐞𝐲
"when everyone stars brighter than you are - and you're the only one left dancin' while they're on the floor, time to go"

𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐬, 𝐭𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐬 - 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐝𝐞𝐥 𝐫𝐞𝐲 "when everyone stars brighter than you are - and you're the only one left dancin' while they're on the floor, time to go"