one - spotted

SPOTTED — trouble in paradise between our king of st. jude's and the queen of constance. that's right, one of my loyal followers has reported that audrey waldorf-bass and nick archibald were seen in a screaming match outside of the bass hotel last night. maybe our picture perfect couple is exactly that — just for the pictures. that tracks with audrey's family history; we all remember henry right? turns out, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree as audrey was seen getting into a taxi and heading straight to the club after their little lovers spat.

speaking of her brother, it seems henry did fly the coop after all...or maybe he was thrown out of it. the bass boy couldn't get far enough away from yale either it appears. after only a semester at university, henry already went to rehab twice, yikes! talk about a bad habit. if you look closely enough, audrey is calling herself waldorf-bass, instead of just waldorf. looks like daughter dearest is now next in line to inherit everything. henry, on the other hand, has deleted his last names entirely from his socials. if that isn't some serious family drama, i don't know what is. the waldorf-bass family is on a path to ruin and all i can say is, finally.

on a completely unrelated note, has anyone seen mattheo baizen recently? i have. our resident party boy was caught running around with not one, but two different girls over the weekend. where was his dutiful girlfriend of almost one year, you might ask? well, that lover girl was nowhere to be seen. looks like she spent the weekend alone, again. maybe she's more like her dad, lonely boy, than we thought. ironic that she goes by van der woodsen when she doesn't seem to have that serena spark. guess i was wrong about her, that won't happen again.

it's only monday and the reports look like there's gonna be a storm — a storm of drama that is. i hear there's a dinner party this saturday with all of our favorite characters invited. can anyone say scandal? i'll see you then,

xoxo,
gossip girl

a/n
first chap is a gossip girl post of course

special thanks to my pookie, lindsey who basically wrote this and made it sm more cunt

also for context gossip girl came back around the summer before their freshman year and at the point in the story they're in the second semester of sophmore year. so the post from the intro was the first ever of the new gossip girl.

i have sm planned u guys have to idea like the notes app goin CRAZYYY rn 🤭🤭

with love,
sades 💗