𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

"hi Araceli,is Neymar with you?"She asks. "no?"I say confused. "Neymar said he'd be back for Adriana a while ago but he's not here and he's not answering his phone."She says.I furrow my eyebrows looking up at Richalison. "Okay sorry about that I'll go pick her up right now."I say.

"what's wrong?"Richarlison asks. "Neymar hasn't picked Adriana up."I say. "do we need to go pick her up?"He says. "we? no this isn't your responsibility,maldito Neymar."I muffle.

"let me help you linda,cmon let's go."He says taking my hand and I smile warmly.

We drive over to Neymar's moms house picking up Adriana before heading to Neymar's house.

"I'm sorry our night was cut so short."I say looking over to him.

"it's okay,I had fun either way."He says and smiles looking back to Adriana sitting in the back seat.

"I'll make it up to you,promise."I say.

"don't worry about it,want me to help you get inside?"He asks. "no i've got a spare key but thank you for everything,I loved tonight."I smile getting out and getting Adriana's car seat.

I blow him a kiss before walking into the house.I look around for Neymar but he's no where.

I put Adriana to sleep before sitting on the couch waiting for Neymar.I text Richarlison while waiting as he insisted he wanted to keep me company.

I hear the door handle move and stand up.It was Neymar and he was stumbling drunkly,alongside he had a girl.

"você está falando sério?!"(are you fucking serious)

"isso não pode estar acontecendo, dê o fora."(this cant be happening get the fuck out) I say facing the girl.She immediately scrambles.

"acalmar-se."He says. "don't tell me to calm down Neymar you left Adriana!"I yell.

"so what i'm not allowed to have a little fun?! meanwhile you go out with Richarlison every minute."He scoffs looking at me.

"so that's what this is about?"I say. "yes Araceli,you don't understand."He says. "understand?im not the one understanding!"I say.

"I-."He pauses. "you what Neymar?!"I say.

"Te amo."He says.I feel my heart drop.

"you're drunk Neymar."I mumble as he walks up to me.

"no-no."He says. "you're drunk Neymar,we can talk about this another day."I interrupt.

"no Araceli I love you."He says.I look into his eyes but quickly look away. "ever since you've became friends with my sister,and the first time you talked to me-."He tries to speak.

"Neymar,please you're drunk."I plead.He stops talking. "Just get some rest and tomorrow we will see what happens."I say softly. "okay."He mumbles walking down the hall into his room.

Neymar's POV

It was true.

Every word I said.

When I first saw Araceli I could swear my heart stopped.I immediately asked my sister for her name and searched her up on instagram.

She was a model and she was perfect.

Her smile especially.And the way her eyes looked when she smiled.

I wish I could see her, and see that smile, but for some reason I always fuck things up and we end up arguing.We has good conversations every now and then.She would tell me about herself and I would listen.

And I could swear I could get use to listening to her voice for the rest of my life.

I always tried to be there for her,when she needed rides,when she needed a cook,when she needed someone.

And I could swear I could get use to being there for her for the rest of my life.

I've always tried to ask her on a date, but I always waited for the right time.Now that the time seemed right she fell for another guy,and even worse it was one of my teammates.

And it breaks my heart and I hate myself for waiting all those years for the "right time".

I wanted her to be mine,but she was only slipping away from me.